Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

IMG_2819.PNG.da45bcdf06f91d84cbfd3ada240257cd.PNG

 

United fans not happy with Slabhead for his weak mentality so he deleted that tweet lol 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t it just easier if ‘Martin cockshaw’ stuff is just banned on here to avoid all the missunderstandings as posters fail to realise it’s a parody account ....

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

IMG_2819.PNG.da45bcdf06f91d84cbfd3ada240257cd.PNG

 

United fans not happy with Slabhead for his weak mentality so he deleted that tweet lol 

Why does he do this?  Footballers are not great communicators and he can only fvck up by failing to emathise with fans who travelled to watch them fail to beat a poor team.

Loojed at the problen tweets cause  footballers. ... like silva... there is only down side.  If i was a manager i would stop it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Isn’t it just easier if ‘Martin cockshaw’ stuff is just banned on here to avoid all the missunderstandings as posters fail to realise it’s a parody account ....

Could say the same about your account.

 

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why does he do this?  Footballers are not great communicators and he can only fvck up by failing to emathise with fans who travelled to watch them fail to beat a poor team.

Loojed at the problen tweets cause  footballers. ... like silva... there is only down side.  If i was a manager i would stop it

He does it because he needs to be liked. These types of posts are just sickening by all footballers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why does he do this?  Footballers are not great communicators and he can only fvck up by failing to emathise with fans who travelled to watch them fail to beat a poor team.

Loojed at the problen tweets cause  footballers. ... like silva... there is only down side.  If i was a manager i would stop it

Did you momentarily become Swedish halfway through this post? 

:sge:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Isn’t it just easier if ‘Martin cockshaw’ stuff is just banned on here to avoid all the missunderstandings as posters fail to realise it’s a parody account ....

Anyone failing to realise that deserves to be fooled

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FIF said:

 

He does it because he needs to be liked. These types of posts are just sickening by all footballers.

99% sure Maguire has minimal say in his social media now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

The lad Maguire thought the grass was Greener at Old Trafford. Still, they might yet turn it around when the Gunnar Solskjær gets the boot.

Nice copy and paste.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

99% sure Maguire has minimal say in his social media now 

I recall on the day Maguire went missing on our media day, the LCFC twitter account posted a clip of Chilly and Madders doing high passes to each other. Maguire commented “Ballers 😍” and 30 seconds later deleted it and replaced it with a comment saying “Players 😍”. I thought deleting the comment to change the word was utterly bizarre, you wouldn’t do something like that if you meant it sincerely, and it wasn’t something a media team in charge of his account would do. He just has never come across as very genuine on his social media even when he was with us. You almost get the feeling he’s got a notepad full of example stock phrases from media training day to copy and paste as appropriate after a win/draw/loss. “We go again” etc, it was cliche central. Clearly misjudged the Man U fans on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

The lad Maguire thought the grass was Greener at Old Trafford. Still, they might yet turn it around when the Gunnar Solskjær gets the boot.

I'll never understand the hostility towards Maguire here.  He handled himself as well as anyone could ever ask, never went Mahrez, and ended up netting us 80 million and opening a place for Soyuncu.  He knew what he was getting into this season at Man. United, believe me.  He also knows it's one of the richest clubs in the world and will get it turned around sooner rather than later (though certainly not this season).

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

In fairness to Spurs this is bloody fascinating:

 

 

Yeah it was a masterstroke by Levy to make the stadium NFL specific, looking forward to seeing a Leicester match there at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

for me he pissed me off by acting like he'd signed for barcelona from hartlepool. he moved from a team challenging for the top 6 to a team challenging or the top 6. but spent about 2 weeks taking pictures of himself at the training ground like "WOW LOOK AT THIS FOOTBALL YOU ONLY GET THIS AT MANCHESTER UNITED F C THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME". 

 

bore off you big headed freak. hope you fail miserably. 

What else is he supposed to say?

 

Parts of him certainly cherished the move, he earns even more money. Parts of it is simply down to having to appeal to the fanbase - a global fanbase which is much worse (more spoiled) at Manchester United than anywhere else.

Won't find him or any other footballer saying "GAWD, WHAT A DUMP. I WISH I'D NEVER SIGNED FOR (insert club of your choice here)!".

It'd be professional suicide.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he was in the kit room taking pictures of the printing machine like he was a kid on a stadium tour. 

 

fu cking weirdo 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got early kickoff on in the background and Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton are trying to argue that Haydens challenge isn't a red as he has gone to kick the ball thinking that Praet would challenge as well. Obviously didnt see the challenge as it wasn't a kicking motion at all it was a sliding one, idiots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMightySystem said:

Got early kickoff on in the background and Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton are trying to argue that Haydens challenge isn't a red as he has gone to kick the ball thinking that Praet would challenge as well. Obviously didnt see the challenge as it wasn't a kicking motion at all it was a sliding one, idiots.

He's gone sliding in with one leg in the air, studs showing with a straight leg into Praet. clear as day light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...