Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Makes a change from falling 2 seconds after.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Mane falling before the challenge comes in there 

Klopp will give him a big hug for that 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

United miss another penalty. Martial this time. Just a shame Norwich are too crap to punish them for it 

Know if the penalty was an iffy VAR decision or clear cut?

Good half for spuds ...  their confidence is growing a bit now after a crap start to the season ...  and at the same time Liverpool coming off the boil ...  could go either way.  

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Know if the penalty was an iffy VAR decision or clear cut?

Reports seem to suggest the first one was ‘soft’, but the second one appears to have been a clear handball.

• Like 1

If VAR is disagreeing with a penalty decision, then the ref should review the footage on the monitor rather than just solely going off the VAR decision. 

What happened to VAR not re-officiating the game 

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Growing up as a fan during the Little and O'Neill days I've always had a dislike for Wolves. Whether it was the Walsh v Bull rivalry or the 3 nil up to lose 4-3 I don't know but just one of those clubs I can't stand. Don't see the problem with that

That was my era too.. and i think i just have a very bad memory but i actually like wolves...

(I do remember the Walsh :wub: v Bull :@bit though lol) 

For me and based on that era.. i cant stick Villa and hope they get relegated this season

In the Norwich v Man U game apparently the headline is that it's ref Stuart Attwells decisions being corrected by VAR for the pens. At last, official confirmation from his peers that he's a s**t ref.

Thank heavens Bobby Madeley left, if VAR are correcting clear and obvious errors their HQ would have had an electrical breakdown on his matchdays and his games would last four hours!

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

In the Norwich v Man U game apparently the headline is that it's ref Stuart Attwells decisions being corrected by VAR for the pens. At last, official confirmation from his peers that he's a s**t ref.

Thank heavens Bobby Madeley left, if VAR are correcting clear and obvious errors their HQ would have had an electrical breakdown on his matchdays and his games would last four hours!

Attwell was right about the first one. Never a pen. Free kick to Norwich, if anything.