Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Oh if they got Eddie Howe I wouldn't know what to do with myself, that would be wonderful.

Would it? I think he’d do quite well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Oh if they got Eddie Howe I wouldn't know what to do with myself, that would be wonderful.

If left Bournemouth, they'd drop like a stone. They've had a great start but give it time they fall apart in no time post Howe, he's certainly kept that club together. I don't think anyone could go into Bournemouth with their budget do and compete in the premier league. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

He’s not exactly going to have a problem getting a new job is he?  Says more about Spurs than Poch…. He looked absolutely fed up of late

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

If left Bournemouth, they'd drop like a stone. They've had a great start but give it time they fall apart in no time post Howe, he's certainly kept that club together. I don't think anyone could go into Bournemouth with their budget do and compete in the premier league. 

Pochettino could.

Their budget?! They spend more than the best part of half the sides in the division, they aren't Anstey Nomads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I’m waiting for David Moyes to release his usual statement saying he’s “ready to return to the Premier League” 😂

With Harry Redknapp and Gary Neville as his assistants

I don’t think Jose would do to well there. Would piss them off even more than they already are. Would want a lot to spend and with a fair few players probably ready to leave would be a massive job. Hope he goes just to spend money they don’t have so they have to sell Kane for a fiver next season to Madrid 

lol they spend a lot. the squad already there isn't even that bad

• Like 3

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

lol they spend a lot. the squad already there isn't even that bad

The Bournemouth "fairytale".

• Like 1

Just now, Rusko187 said:

They have to get the next appointment right, otherwise there could be a large exodus at White Hart Lane

They won't get better than Pochetino. levy was at fault for lower wages for key players who want to leave regardless of manager surely. The results they had have been incredible until this season. Still only played 12 games, and lose a manager who has done so well. Doesn't make sense 

• Like 1

Spurs could be in meltdown. Erickson, one of their most influential players, is leaving. Same probably applies to Alderweireld, Vertongen and Rose. Ali is not progressing.