Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Chelsea’s away kit is phenomenal. Absolute beauty. We need one like that. Black with turquoise. But the orange looks fantastic  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

 

Having said that, I don't see Everton holding out, Chelsea were very strong in the last 15 of the first half.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Richarlison is the missing piece we need. 

I can see what he would add, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Corky said:

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

 

Having said that, I don't see Everton holding out, Chelsea were very strong in the last 15 of the first half.

4-4-2 hoof it, long ball, rough em up, stick it in the mixer tactics. The Dunc way, the English way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Corky said:

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

 

Having said that, I don't see Everton holding out, Chelsea were very strong in the last 15 of the first half.

2-0 now :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Corky said:

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

🐍's

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Master Fox said:

4-4-2 hoof it, long ball, rough em up, stick it in the mixer tactics. The Dunc way, the English way. 

Reminds of shakeys first game vs Liverpool (3-1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

Let's hope Everton get the new manager syndrome out their system before the league cup quarter final 

Tbf they weren't bad last week against us, certainly not the worse side we've played, and certainly carried a threat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Go on, Everton. If Chelsea lose and we win that's 9 points between us.

I know there's two big ifs in there but wow, astonishing to be in the situation of potentially being 9 clear of 3rd after 16 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, browniefox said:

I know there's two big ifs in there but wow, astonishing to be in the situation of potentially being 9 clear of 3rd after 16 games. 

4th, but yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I know there's two big ifs in there but wow, astonishing to be in the situation of potentially being 9 clear of 3rd after 16 games. 

 

9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

4th, but yeah

No, im with brownie, man city don't count. (Cos they didnt win much in the 80's)

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Ok, I already can't stand Duncan Ferguson as a manager. I don't know why I'm surprised though. 

Not sure why a manager needs to spit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure why a manager needs to spit. 

To demonstrate his position as a hard man. Same reason he needs to scream as loud as he can when they scored. 

 

When you're a hard man you need everyone around you to know how hard you are. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Dunc looks like he’s about to headbutt  or throttle someone at any second. It’s actually pretty entertaining. He’s hard as nails. Love it 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

To demonstrate his position as a hard man. Same reason he needs to scream as loud as he can when they scored. 

 

When you're a hard man you need everyone around you to know how hard you are. 

Bet he keeps Viagra in his suit pocket that he shows peeps then :teehee: still remember his tussle with our own Scot way back when.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Big Dunc looks like he’s about to headbutt  or throttle someone at any second. It’s actually pretty entertaining. He’s hard as nails. Love it 

 

Journalists going to be terrified interviewing him. They thought Nigel made them nervous, christ lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...