Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just watching MOTD2 back and Danny Murphy (shock) says 'Son isn't that kind of player' as the replays show him kick out at Rudiger.

Doing that kind of thing makes you that kind of player lol. I know it's Murphy so perhaps needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but it's just lazy journalism saying player X 'isn't that kind of player', especially given it's not his first instance of it either. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Just watching MOTD2 back and Danny Murphy (shock) says 'Son isn't that kind of player' as the replays show him kick out at Rudiger.

3 red cards in his last 17 premier league games suggests he is 'that kind of player'.

On 23/12/2019 at 16:48, st albans fox said:

How can they appeal a red decision taken by the VAR ....... I mean when was the last time son got a var red and it was rescinded ?.....oh yeah !

no chance on this one surely ......and he should get an extra game for a frivolous appeal !

Cos he's the nicest guy in football.....🤣

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

Edited by PhillippaT
17 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

This list is absolutely laughable, especially where some of the Premier League players are placed:

https://www.theguardian.com/global/ng-interactive/2019/dec/17/the-100-best-male-footballers-in-the-world-2019

genuine question, why is a progressive left wing media like the guardian assuming the 100 players gender?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

I know. He's worse than herpes the way he keeps cropping up. I hope this is the last outbreak of Hoddle we'll have today.

Just now, ScouseFox said:

ok watching amazon on my tele instead of my laptop this time and yeah, now i can see what all the crying was about for the last set of fixtures. fu cking rubbish. 

My desktop PC has the bigger monitor, so we're watching on that, and typing this on my laptop.