Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Mahrez wife seems to working her way through the whole heavyweight division

I know she can't wrestle but you should see her box.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I know she can't wrestle but you should see her box.

Heard she likes to get battered around the ring.

 

Too much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching MOTD2 back and Danny Murphy (shock) says 'Son isn't that kind of player' as the replays show him kick out at Rudiger.

 

Doing that kind of thing makes you that kind of player lol. I know it's Murphy so perhaps needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but it's just lazy journalism saying player X 'isn't that kind of player', especially given it's not his first instance of it either. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Just watching MOTD2 back and Danny Murphy (shock) says 'Son isn't that kind of player' as the replays show him kick out at Rudiger.

3 red cards in his last 17 premier league games suggests he is 'that kind of player'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

3 red cards in his last 17 premier league games suggests he is 'that kind of player'.

Exactly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2019 at 16:48, st albans fox said:

How can they appeal a red decision taken by the VAR ....... I mean when was the last time son got a var red and it was rescinded ?.....oh yeah !

 

no chance on this one surely ......and he should get an extra game for a frivolous appeal !

Cos he's the nicest guy in football.....🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

 

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

Edited by PhillippaT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

This list is absolutely laughable, especially where some of the Premier League players are placed:

 

https://www.theguardian.com/global/ng-interactive/2019/dec/17/the-100-best-male-footballers-in-the-world-2019

genuine question, why is a progressive left wing media like the guardian assuming the 100 players gender?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets start the day with a spurs loss and finish with a city win. Couldn’t ask for a better footballing day 😂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

 

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

I know. He's worse than herpes the way he keeps cropping up. I hope this is the last outbreak of Hoddle we'll have today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shade said:

genuine question, why is a progressive left wing media like the guardian assuming the 100 players gender?

 

"The 100 best male footballers in the world 2019" :whistle: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok watching amazon on my tele instead of my laptop this time and yeah, now i can see what all the crying was about for the last set of fixtures. fu cking rubbish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScouseFox said:

ok watching amazon on my tele instead of my laptop this time and yeah, now i can see what all the crying was about for the last set of fixtures. fu cking rubbish. 

My desktop PC has the bigger monitor, so we're watching on that, and typing this on my laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...