Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

VAR is a joke. It wasn't brought in to disallow good goals. LiVARpool at Anfield the beneficiaries yet again. Pathetic 

• Like 1

Tbf we got one against spurs against Son which was marginal to say the least. They need to play these rules out to the end of the season for consistency and change it from next year. 

What the **** is going on. 

The ref says no goal for Liverpool, yet VAR gives it to them. 

All the on pitch officials miss the wolves guys hand being an inch offside yet VAR dissalowes it. 

It's so corrupt its untrue. 

• Like 2

Can you imagine VAR a few years ago dissallowing the Ba goal for the Gerrard slip. Finding something, probably ruled it out on The Sun Sunday headline or something. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Am I missing something.

we aren’t catching Liverpool,surely you want the teams in a position to catch you to lose.

No we want a fair game that isn't rigged in one sides favour!

It's hard to argue against really if it's offside then it's offside but it's the delay and waiting, in fact the whole process that is just killing the game imo.

Just now, Finnegan said:

No offence boys but I'm getting really bored of opinions like this. 

This is nothing to do with technology, it's accurate. Basically every offside decision I've seen this year has been accurate. 

I don't gives flying shit if someone is offside by a millimetre or not, there has to be a cut off somewhere. If you're off, you're off, whether you're off by a pixel or by ten metres. It doesn't matter. There has to be a threshold somewhere. Jonny WAS off. 

If you insist there has to be daylight, for example, you still have to have a cut off somewhere so it ends up being daylight by a pixel or whatever. 

All people are getting angry about this season is, stupidly, accuracy. You're getting upset at decisions being rightly given that are close. That's retarded. Last season you had decisions going wrong when there was miles off or onside. What do you prefer!? 

I love a rant about VAR favouring as much as anyone but put your bias away a second. Lallana did hit his shoulder and Jonny was marginally off. 

:dunno:

It’s not accurate though, you’re relying on a HUMAN to pick a frame, you’re relying on a HUMAN to draw these lines. This isn’t clear and obvious. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Liverpool are a good side but its a lot easier to win when you given penalties, have VAR count your goals and disallow the other teams.

I'd love to know how may point VAR has help them win

First VAR decision was correct, second is incredibly harsh on Wolves but currently thats the law (should be changed)

People saying Liverpool getting all the VAR decisions just because they are liverppol may be true in previous games but you cant argue they have today lol 

• Like 1