Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Vinagre has beaten his man pretty much every time he goes forward and they are shit scared of Adama. Oh to have some quality width.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I do feel a bit hard digging us out but we could learn a thing or two from Wolves about how to take on top sides. Their efforts against Man City and Liverpool dwarf ours.

Agreed. They have taken it to both sides physically, which we didn’t (and which Rodgers alluded to post-Liverpool). You can’t afford lightweights against the best and unfortunately we have a few of those.

• Like 1

Liverpool will win it with ease this year, everything going there way, Wolves fluffed 3 decent enough chances in the last 10 mins :nono:

• Like 2

Wolves will be kicking themselves. So many chances just smashed into the stand. At least they've given Liverpool a game which we failed to do!

Why does the fookin commentator have to say “VAR has rewritten the script “ ...   offside is fookin offside !!!!

Jeez give it a fookin rest ...

40 minutes ago, MattP said:

Next one ruled out against Liverpool as the scorer voted Conservative 

And bought a copy of the Sun for the 10 quid holiday voucher. 

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Regardless of the var in/var out issues, can't help but admire Wolverhampton's set up and their players' agression vs Pool. They are giving it a go, while BR and our boys never really did which still bugs me. I hope they are watching this, even though Wolves are below us this Foxes team can learn something from them.

Wolves were a Good Team when promoted,they are young,and Europe Experience Maybe stressfull,but builds up,Team und individual,knowledge,Experience

and if well coached,a notch up on deliverying consistent quality.....

To me the biggest rival & Welcome competitor ,from Teams  below us , as we ourselves go into a potential success period in our and their history