Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

58 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I love you all equally, but I must say that discussion of size has to be amongst the most tedious on this site. 

You've managed to squeeze at least two insults into what at first glance looks like a compliment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I love you all equally, but I must say that discussion of size has to be amongst the most tedious on this site. 

Soyuncu?

Mcmanaman just said Liverpool look really fresh considering all the games they've played. I'm sure they've had more rest than most, just had to travel.

I really should let the hate I have for the Liverpool bumming, go. 

For a manager what moaned a lot about their schedule, Klopp hasn’t rested many Liverpool players over the festive period. In process having the largest gaps than any other team in the division 

• Like 1

Just now, turtmcfly said:

You've managed to squeeze at least two insults into what at first glance looks like a compliment.

It's taken me a few years to realise that you just have to beat people with experience :) 

It’s quite possible that in 2 games time Norwich can’t mathematically catch Liverpool.Mid January .

Hopefully also us by the end of it.

Just now, cambridgefox said:

It’s quite possible that in 2 games time Norwich can’t mathematically catch Liverpool.Mid January .

We'll still be able to catch them in 2 games time. :P

Sorry....

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

As surprising things go, this is not surprising

I really don’t want Liverpool to go unbeaten all season 😂😂 somebody’s got to beat them soon 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

I really don’t want Liverpool to go unbeaten all season 😂😂 somebody’s got to beat them soon 

Hopefully not Spurs

• Like 2

Short of actually joining in the songs, could MacMannaman be any further up Liverpool's crevice?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Short of actually joining in the songs, could MacMannaman be any further up Liverpool's crevice?

Yeah everything about Liverpool has been 'brilliant'. When Sheff Utd do something it gets overlooked, brought back to something Liverpool did/do, or just 'very nice'.

I can't stand him at the best of times, let alone commentating on Liverpool games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

think i read on twitter the other day that after half a season liverpool have enough points to qualify for europe in a few previous premier league seasons. with 19 games to spare. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

very annoying. things like that very simple van dijk tackle at the end of the half there, simply because the sheffield united player played a really lazy pass straight to vvd. 

yet he literally said that anfield was the “only place in the premier league that sheffield united wouldn’t score from that position”. unbelievable scenes. 

• Haha 1

Have Liverpool shut the top tier of one of their stands?

If you look at the stand opposite where the BT pundits are (behind them), it looks totally empty...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lmfaaaao I'm done. 

I'm just done. 

Michael Owen just trying to justify the difference between long ball football and playing a long pass. He says there's a difference. 

As far as I can tell the difference is its a long pass when Liverpool do it. 

• Like 1

And there's the infamous yet annoying 'whoops' from McManaman. Surprised it took him to the 2nd half to get it out.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lmfaaaao I'm done. 

I'm just done. 

Michael Owen just trying to justify the difference between long ball football and playing a long pass. He says there's a difference. 

As far as I can tell the difference is its a long pass when Liverpool do it. 

Mrs Vac guffawed at this.  She pointed out that Mr Owen ain't the brightest...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If you look at the stand opposite where the BT pundits are (behind them), it looks totally empty...

I noticed that in their game against wolves too. The stand was completely empty.

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

not sure which stand you’re referring to but like most clubs i’m pretty sure they have an area that is purely corporate so there will be nobody there pre game or at half time. same as club wembley etc. 

so if it’s empty over the shoulders of owen etc. when they are chatting shit it will be because everyone in those seats is also sat inside watching people like owen chat shit. 

i think. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

not sure which stand you’re referring to but like most clubs i’m pretty sure they have an area that is purely corporate so there will be nobody there pre game or at half time. same as club wembley etc. 

so if it’s empty over the shoulders of owen etc. when they are chatting shit it will be because everyone in those seats is also sat inside watching people like owen chat shit. 

i think. 

Or like Newcastle yesterday when nobody was there for the full game. 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i think. 

I suspect a lot have gone back to their cars to check the hub caps. Waddya mean, stereotypical?

Edited by steveherbe
Cos I can't spell.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

i think. 

Yeah I don't know which stand it is specifically but I'd have thought a top tier wouldn't be saved for corporates - as in they're usually middle tier (if possible) or closer to the pitch). Looking at a stadium map I think it's the top tier of the Kenny Delglish stand?