Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Why don't they refer to the Sheffield team as 'United'? 

I've always called them United. That probably comes from working with someone from Sheffield for 20 years lol

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

But when are we going to start cutting that 23 point lead down or whatever the fck it is now.

obviously in december when they go to the club world cup then come to our place. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Liverpool are winning this at a canter with a zillion point lead at the top of the table, but the ref is still going to get death threats for not giving them a free kick there....

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures...... I'll lump a tenner on Liverpool to win next game, that should ruin their "little" run.

Probably get about 30p back if they win.

Jeez - how many times does the keeper just fling himself across the goal in that instance .....Alisson stands his ground and the ball just balloons into his arms ....

• Like 1

Can someone let me know if Liverpool have gone a calendar year without losing at Anfield in the league? #

Lost count of the amount of times these commentators have mentioned it tonight.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can someone let me know if Liverpool have gone a calendar year without losing at Anfield in the league? #

Lost count of the amount of times these commentators have mentioned it tonight.

Whenever Liverpool are on tv, and especially when McManaman is on co-commentary, the ‘mute’ button is obligatory.

• Like 1

Liverpool's next 3 league games are Spurs, Man Utd and Wolves.

On form, Liverpool should win them, but they are hardly *easy* games, yet the pundits there are already celebrating the league title for them...

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

On form, Liverpool should win them, but they are hardly *easy* games, yet the pundits there are already celebrating the league title for them...

..think they're right.

It's done and dusted!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

..think they're right.

It's done and dusted!

I think so too, but all this gushing about invincibles.

Eurgh.

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Won't happen but wouldn't it be magic if they lost all 3 to dodgy VAR calls!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wet Trump said:

Sat here all night thinking exactly the same, if I was a blind man I’d think he’s put in some amazing balls tonight and a motm performance.

Alright Charlie Nicholas :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Credit where credit's due, they're one of the best teams English football has seen. 

By a country mile too! They could break some staggering unbeaten at home records 

• Like 2

it would be a sad day to see them go unbeaten all season imagine that, I thought they would have dropped a few points by now but they are winning pretty easily every week hopefully they hit a slump a some point they still have some tough fixtures

Wolves and man city away seem the only slim chances of them losing a game at this rate

I will say this again pep and Klopps teams are the fittest football teams I have ever seen in this league

Henderson  was barley even sweating at the end there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twister said:

Wolves and man city away seem the only slim chances of them losing a game at this rate

I will say this again pep and Klopps teams are the fittest football teams I have ever seen in this league

The thing is in the premier league you need to be a 100% to win games. It would only take Liverpools levels to drop just once and they could lose to any team they play. The impressive thing is how they keep their levels up, genuinely never seen a team do it to this extent.

8 minutes ago, twister said:

The Liverpool defeat of Barca last year was the most complete physical domination of a team I have ever seen, at any level. 

• Like 1