Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, adejo92 said:

"F%@k" VAR chants at VP because it didn't rule out a goal that was a mile on side! 

I hope Drinkwater plays in the second leg, he looks a liability. 

Cup tied.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Mahrez is one of the best players in the premier league for me, doesn’t quite get enough recognition especially from Man City fans. He just oozes pure class and heavily chips in with goals/assists. Just utter quality.  

Shame though he’s a disrespectful, unappreciative little toe rag who walks out on his team when he doesn’t get his own way and celebrates likes he won on the lottery when he scores against his former club.

Can't Villa just pack in and go home?

Saves them the embarrassment of losing 12-0 at Villa Park.

Edited by MC Prussian

58 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

Still think Nige will end up back here someday. 

Anybody who wants this to happen must detect or even desire a sudden decline in our current status as a top half PL side. We are above his level now

• Like 2

I usually find Man City boring to watch with their pissing about at the back, possession football, but Leicester, learn! This is how you attack a team who parks the bus, this is possession with purpose, moving forward with high intensity, relentless.

Villa, this is what you get for being negative and parking the bus. Horrible team, horrible club, horrible fans.

• Like 4

Man City showing how it's done, speed with slick passing in the final third and players who know how to finish.

Could be  a cricket score.

Drinkwater has played 3 premier league games in like 3 years and all have been against many city 😂 all for different clubs. 

I know they are short on numbers but it's horrendous decision to throw him in as a starter with the lack of game time he has had. 

• Like 1

If Burnley, who are in a slump, decided that Drinkwater was of no use to them then what did Villa honestly think they were getting?

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier