Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Despite the Deeney miss he really has shown what a great player he is. Hardly ever loses a ball in the air, holds it up and works hard. Would've been a great partner for Vardy. Watford deserve a win here. hope they get it.

Very enjoyable game.

• Like 3

can’t believe the leeds and big nige both missed penalties at the same ****ing time 

1 hour ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

These chants about VAR are the worst thing about VAR. 

Something I HATE our fans doing. 

Added to that we both sing 'VAR VAR' when we want a decision and '**** VAR' when it goes against us. 

11 minutes ago, FIF said:

Despite the Deeney miss he really has shown what a great player he is. Hardly ever loses a ball in the air, holds it up and works hard. Would've been a great partner for Vardy. Watford deserve a win here. hope they get it.

Very enjoyable game.

Shame he looks like the Elephant Man chewing a turd. 

We’re quite a pretty team, not sure he would’ve fit in 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

Very enjoyable game.

Deeney is the man we should have brought, when we brought slim. 

Decent result for   WatfordOstrich.PNG.1592944c1e374f4a3e3fee403dd35c9e.PNG and for us.

Sorry, but I don't have it in me to be crushed by a Deeney miss.

The Fighting Cock should be amusing after that 2 mm goal line shot.

I thought Spurs were so much better without Kane?

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Good result for us, keeps Spurs miles behind.

With them 15pts behind us and 16 games left before the match today solitary points don't cut it for Tottenham if they have any hope of catching us. Man Utd are now our biggest threats for a top four place.

It would be massive tomorrow if we could beat Burnley and Liverpool win at home against Man Utd. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

With them 15pts behind us and 16 games left before the match today solitary points don't cut it for Tottenham if they have any hope of catching us. Man Utd are now our biggest threats for a top four place.

It would be massive tomorrow if we could beat Burnley and Liverpool win at home against Man Utd. 

Good point. As I think Man Utd are capable of stringing 5/6 together. They're not THAT bad, just bad when compared to great teams of the past

8 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Too right. For anyone to catch us (even Man Utd) we'd need to collapse and they'd have to win about 12 of the remaining 16 games (very unlikely to happen). I genuinely think 7 wins and a draw or two will be more than enough for 4th.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal