Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

It's a good job everyone else is shit at the moment aswell tbh still 11 points about 5th if utd lose so still not in a bad position. Need to play better tho!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kopfkino said:

Fond memories of the "we're in a title race cos Liverpool aren't that good" chat lol

 

 

Good times man. I enjoyed our 3 week title challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Please please please Liverpool smash Man Utd.

Yes please . United not looking too bad but Maguire completely statuesque for that goal - he’s really light years behind Van Dijk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

It's a good job everyone else is shit at the moment aswell tbh still 11 points about 5th if utd lose so still not in a bad position. Need to play better tho!

11 points means nothing when you can't hold onto even get a point after going ahead against the likes of southampton and Burnley. We need about another 25- 30 points to ensure a CL spot. If we get 0 we finish bottomhalf of the table

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dreadful from Pawson. We really have shit referees in the Prem. 

 

Maguire meltdown at Anfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shamomoa said:

Should be 2-0 wtf was that for...

You can't knock a keeper mid air. Not the same as two outfielders challenging for a header. Almost impossible to catch a ball when you're knocked off balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FIF said:

11 points means nothing when you can't hold onto even get a point after going ahead against the likes of southampton and Burnley. We need about another 25- 30 points to ensure a CL spot. If we get 0 we finish bottomhalf of the table

I no but I'm hoping its just a wobble and we get back on it soon. It's just great that we still have this 11 point gap. Win a couple and everyone will forget this slump. Just need a bit of luck we are a good team! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

You can't knock a keeper mid air. Not the same as two outfielders challenging for a header. Almost impossible to catch a ball when you're knocked off balance

Still think it's a bit harsh tbh not as if he impeded the goal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shamomoa said:

Come on liverpool dont think I'd say that often...

I'm not bothered either way. Maybe other teams closing on us will give us a much needed kick up the arse to get going again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Man U bullied the ref there - probably won't matter but they should not get away with that.

 

Goalies in the main get well protected.

Edited by Super_horns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KFS said:

Maguire meltdown at Anfield.

 

  It's certainly a Maguire Meltdown on the Caf.  :unsure:

 

MadCaf.JPG.e3ddfd76319ba50837179a76eca362f9.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KingsX said:

 

  It's certainly a Maguire Meltdown on the Caf.  :unsure:

 

MadCaf.JPG.e3ddfd76319ba50837179a76eca362f9.JPG

Ha ha ha . “We’re taking your best player” File this under “ be careful what you wish for”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come that is a foul every day of the week

 

the fact the ref missed it is ridiculous, trust me even on a sunday thats a foul you cant block the keeper like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...