Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

:nono: Can’t see Man Utd drawing with Wolves 

I know 🙁 would be nice but Utd are poor now with rashford out they will struggle even more. Be interesting to see if they throw some money at buying s new striker or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't stand Dyche and Burnley normally but hats off to them for turning Man United over at Old Trafford! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, urban fox said:

nobody left to boo

Already left on the train back to Surrey. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know why they are moaning the my finished 6th last season if they finish 5th they have made some progress 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 points ahead of 5th with 14 games to go and all during our worst run of the season.

 

*Based on Liverpool beating Wolves away tomorrow of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too early to say the relegation fight is between the current bottom 6 whilst the rest are safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Is it too early to say the relegation fight is between the current bottom 6 whilst the rest are safe?

I think so. With how tight the league is, it only takes a month of good form to zoom up the table (see Southampton).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great night!, except for Spurs result. You can't have everything, and I quite like the fact that their fans will still have hope (of top 4), which will be dashed at some point later in the season. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnleys style of football is like pulling teeth

 

their players look exausted and miserable at times following their army like orders

 

But it works and they stay up most years, average age of the team is 30 plus though so how long can they keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, twister said:

Burnleys style of football is like pulling teeth

 

their players look exausted and miserable at times following their army like orders

 

But it works and they stay up most years, average age of the team is 30 plus though so how long can they keep it up.

Funny really cause Pep described a trip to Burnley was a like a trip to the dentist.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gary giving the entitled Man U fans a dig on MOTD . :huh:. I hope we don't get into a state like that. edit - they've just shown Ricky Ps goal - what a thing of beauty - and what a ball by Barnes (I do not give shit if it was bad defending). The BBC  commentator hates us by the way.

Edited by trabuch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Handy win for you and dented West Ham's goal difference!

 

Moyes honeymoon didn't last long.

 

Be surprised if he and OGS are still at their respective clubs come next season.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Handy win for you and dented West Ham's goal difference!

 

Moyes honeymoon didn't last long.

 

Be surprised if he and OGS are still at their respective clubs come next season.

You've got a great chance of climbing above West Ham coming up. Their next 4 league games:

Liverpool (H)

Brighton (H)

Man City (A)

Liverpool (A)

:surrender:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raw Dykes said:

You've got a great chance of climbing above West Ham coming up. Their next 4 league games:

Liverpool (H)

Brighton (H)

Man City (A)

Liverpool (A)

:surrender:

they are ****ed. can actually see them getting nothing from them. Brighton is absolutely massive for them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...