Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

44 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

my comment was deleted/censored, i assume for being more offensive than the fvcking video???????????????????????

was it the... "pissed"...." white men"... or "middle aged" that was so shocking?

Absolutely no idea!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Absolutely no idea!

probably shouldve hashtagged it  ...

#notallpissedupmiddleagedwhitemen

Obviously if you're black or brown you never get into a fight...

Someone should tell the Zulus they've been doing it wrong all these years.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why do Everton need a doucoure?

Because they sold Gueye?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

For that fabled 0-10-0 formation with Doucoure, Gbamin, Delph, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison, with Walcott, Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic on the bench for added depth! lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Good signing imo, Brighton might finally put a decent season together! 

Looked red hot in the Championship last season but won't get anywhere close to the number of chances Brentford created last season though.

20 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Because they sold Gueye?

17 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

For that fabled 0-10-0 formation with Doucoure, Gbamin, Delph, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Gomes and Richarlison, with Walcott, Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic on the bench for added depth! lol

Yet they've bought 3 to 4 midfielders, surely one of thise replaces him?

37 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

No idea. Gbamin is Gueye's replacement. Maybe they're looking to offload Schneiderlin. Can't see them getting rid of anyone else. 

Points to perhaps going for a 4-2-3-1 formation. 2 defensive midfielders behind Bernard, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, who are behind Kean. 

Watch a lot of Brentford, not sold on Maupay making the step up yet, particularly at Brighton. It's almost as if Brighton are building a team to come straight back up.

• Like 1

So who do you think (other than Leicester) is going to win the league?

Sadly, i think Manchester City will win it again and Pep will leave.

Norwich in for drinkwater

Everton back in for Zaha, if they get him they would certainly have look good up top

Edited by HankMarvin

I don't get why anyone thinks it's disrespectful. It won't even have been his idea. Just some quirky intern at GB's social media team thought it would look cool if he took his old teams shirt off to show his new one underneath. Big woop. 

It's not like he wipes his arse with the old one. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

I don't get why anyone thinks it's disrespectful. It won't even have been his idea. Just some quirky intern at GB's social media team thought it would look cool if he took his old teams shirt off to show his new one underneath. Big woop. 

It's not like he wipes his arse with the old one. 

Yeah been far too much overreaction about it. 

• Like 1

Christ.... Everton playing Fantasy football last two days then! 

Iwobi, Smalling, Zaha, Doucoure... bids all in the last hour... bids all rejected mind lol 

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/11713244/premier-league-ins-and-outs-all-the-2019-summer-transfer-window-moves

Ins and Outs so far.. too big to post to copy/paste so if you are interested you need to check out the link.

I know it was posted at some point so apologies if its still up and not one of the missing posts. 

On 05/08/2019 at 12:56, ozleicester said:

my comment was deleted/censored, i assume for being more offensive than the fvcking video???????????????????????

was it the... "pissed"...." white men"... or "middle aged" that was so shocking?

May i politely refer you to the red bar at the top of the page saying missing posts.

However, i believe your rantings do have merit, as i have it on good authority that it is in fact a conspiracy theory meant to censor you and your wild and crazy views (ITK)

• Haha 1

Everton are one or two pieces away from being a real threat in the league - makes sense why they are on the hunt for more offensive support. What doesn’t make sense is why they are doing what they are doing in the way that they’re doing it. 

You’d think that any competent administrative cast would have been working multiple irons in the fire for quite some time, not spamming incoherent bids.