Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Micah richards, says shouldn’t of been a foul,  “back in our day “!! No it was not a foul, but ffs micah you were a modern day footballer, don’t speak like you were playing in the 60s 😂😂😂

Just now, lestajigs said:

Micah richards, says shouldn’t of been a foul,  “back in our day “!! No it was not a foul, but ffs micah you were a modern day footballer, don’t speak like you were playing in the 60s 😂😂😂

He played like someone who was in his sixties. He, too, was one of these great young prospects who lost his way

Never a free-kick leading to the goal.

Definitely a penalty for Fred but gets booked instead. What did VAR look at (for the penalty)?

I can’t believe VAR looked at the penalty incident and didn’t give it, we would have been raging if we didn’t get that.

On the other hand it was never a foul leading up to the goal.  It was nowhere near offside either so only needed the briefest of checks.

Eddison obviously should have done better.

Ottimendi is as shit as he always was.  Still hasn’t recovered from being put on his arse by Mahrez 4 years ago.

1 minute ago, 49er said:

He played like someone who was in his sixties. He, too, was one of these great young prospects who lost his way

Did he actually come out the medical room to play?? Oh daimm

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

The state of Micah Richards punditry. Regardless of whether its a free kick or not apparently because it's a derby refs should be more lenient and the rules of the game have to change? lol  ****ing clown

Incredible. Also regarding the penalty, 'If I'm being honest, I've seen them given'.

Well as you're being paid as a professional pundit how about actually being honest then and say it was a penalty!

• Like 1

That was an incredibly quick VAR decision on an incredibly tight offside :dry:

Just now, Walkers said:

I don't get it, was that not given because his finger nail was offside or becaue De Gea has stopped?

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why don't we get to see the lines properly? I don't trust VAR one bit.

I thought it was clear his knee was beyond the yellow line drawn up in line with Shaw...

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

why does the linesman even raise his flag, fixed 

Cos he looked (and was) offside. How is this so difficult to work out?

• Thanks 1
Just now, Walkers said:

I don't get it, was that not given because his finger nail was offside or becaue De Gea has stopped?

His shoulder was beyond the foot of the last defender. The black line was Aguero, you could see it was going to be ruled out. Neville was getting the lines mixed up. 

It would have been given if he was onside, the linesman should have waited to flag. 

• Like 1
Just now, StanSP said:

I thought it was clear his knee was beyond the yellow line drawn up in line with Shaw...

Yeah it’s a bit ridiculous they use Agueros armpit but Shaws foot which didn’t look the furthest part forward 

Just now, StanSP said:

His knee didn't look offside to me.

They've just shown it again, shoulder offside. They normally show it for a good while though, we got a 3 second still image.