Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Always Next Year said:

Been reported that Man Utd pay £8000 per goal and £9000 per win to Ighalo on top of his £180,000 a week wages.

Football and the world have gone fcuking mad.

And he took a pay cut to come !!!!!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the Premier League do the right thing and donate some money to the lower league clubs.

Or even the likes of BT and Sky, if they really want to make others believe that they 'support' the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Hope the Premier League do the right thing and donate some money to the lower league clubs.

Or even the likes of BT and Sky, if they really want to make others believe that they 'support' the game.

The way things are going I could see the P/L being in financial trouble themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read in the mecury about the premier league teams having to split the tv money to pay back if they don’t complete the season. Around £725 split between each teams. 

 

Wondering how it’s fair to split it if certain teams would have been due to receive more money for being shown more? Perhaps this figure is something different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I just read in the mecury about the premier league teams having to split the tv money to pay back if they don’t complete the season. Around £725 split between each teams. 

 

Wondering how it’s fair to split it if certain teams would have been due to receive more money for being shown more? Perhaps this figure is something different. 

Didn’t realise times was so hard for clubs if they can’t afford that 😉

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people honestly expect this Season to be finished? I dont. 

 

Players will need a some sort of pre Season for the League to Start back. We go again next Season... maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Always Next Year said:

Been reported that Man Utd pay £8000 per goal and £9000 per win to Ighalo on top of his £180,000 a week wages.

Football and the world have gone fcuking mad.

Obscene!.

He could buy a 9 pack of Andrex with that!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jaspa said:

9/12

 

Somehow even got the physio's name right but misspelled Sven by a hyphen so added myself an extra point.

I just typed Sven and got the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Didn’t realise times was so hard for clubs if they can’t afford that 😉

Reminds me of this I saw this week

EFD0084C-F70E-401C-9E37-A2DC3C347EBD.jpegFor the sake of the economy, I’d be happy to throw in $100 to fix the budget deficit.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2020 at 09:40, Always Next Year said:

Been reported that Man Utd pay £8000 per goal and £9000 per win to Ighalo on top of his £180,000 a week wages.

Football and the world have gone fcuking mad.

Yep utter madness and they still whinge if any club dare rebuff their initial valuation of a player they want saying it's the selling club driving up prices, which brings us onto their pursuit of 16yr old Jude Bellingham reportedly willing to pay £50m for the lad and £100k per week wages:blink: 16yr old and played a handful of 1st team games in the big scheme of things, if I was in Man U youth setup right now I'd be leaving.

Also find that Jude's representative saying Jude is a life long Man U fan and would join for the love of the club and not the money...ok son :crylaugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Yep utter madness and they still whinge if any club dare rebuff their initial valuation of a player they want saying it's the selling club driving up prices, which brings us onto their pursuit of 16yr old Jude Bellingham reportedly willing to pay £50m for the lad and £100k per week wages:blink: 16yr old and played a handful of 1st team games in the big scheme of things, if I was in Man U youth setup right now I'd be leaving.

Also find that Jude's representative saying Jude is a life long Man U fan and would join for the love of the club and not the money...ok son :crylaugh:

10 years ago they paid £16.5 mill for an 18 year old Phil Jones after he had made 35 appearances for Blackburn spaced over two seasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Playing PlayStation with OGS. 
 

I wish my birthday was June 21st though. 

I'm wearing a mask and gloves with Sam Allardyce. What the hell am I doing! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wearing a mask and gloves with Big Nige 

 

:pearson:

Edited by Bugg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2020 at 09:19, Ashley said:

Do people honestly expect this Season to be finished? I dont. 

 

Players will need a some sort of pre Season for the League to Start back. We go again next Season... maybe. 

It's more important for a multitude of reasons (probably most pressingly, financial) to finish this season versus starting a new one. They can also do quite a bit more scheduling-wise for the next so long as they get this one finished (including scrapping a few international breaks, multiple games a week, and so on). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tuna said:

 

Netflix with Jose

 

I prefer not to speak. If I speak I’m in big trouble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King Power not exactly thriving at present .Duty free at virtually closed airports,big share in a grounded airline  and the small matter of a non playing footy team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dynamark said:

King Power not exactly thriving at present .Duty free at virtually closed airports,big share in a grounded airline  and the small matter of a non playing footy team.

is anyone thriving at present? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing board games with Felix Magath. 

 

I take the boring part back. 

 

 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...