Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foxile5

Fan Cam

Fan Cam?   

218 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think to the fan cam?

    • Awful
      102
    • Brilliant
      8
    • Couldn't give a toss
      108


Recommended Posts

How does everyone feel about the half - time fan cam? 

 

Awful, cringe-worthy Americanisation or a bit of a laugh?

Edited by foxile5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really don't care. Just something for the kids.

 

No-one forcing you to look at the screen lol. It's only gonna be ads or sponsored stuff if the Fan Cam isn't on. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Really don't care. Just something for the kids.

 

No-one forcing you to look at the screen lol. It's only gonna be ads or sponsored stuff if the Fan Cam isn't on. 

 

 

I'm never in the stadium at half time so don't really see it. I've heard some folks going mad about it recently, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s pretty bad would rather just be down having a pint but stayed up there today. It’s seems to be a who can floss the fastest competition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

go downstairs and have a pint if you don't like it, or just don't look at it. It's so irrelevant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

How does everyone feel about the half - time fan cam? 

 

Awful, cringe-worthy Americanisation or a bit of a laugh?

Jimmy Saville would love it.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. The crapification of sport continues thanks to the americanization and commodification of everything. Started watching Football with the idea that I might be able to outrun it.

Seems I was wrong as it comes careening across the globe at breakneck speed turning everything into soccer (YUK). The next thing is commercials during VAR breaks.

When that happens I'll go back to shaved pussies and porn. Somebody get me a gun! please.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fox992 said:

The kids love it and that is what it's all about 

My unborn child is never getting access to a console, a computer and most definitely not fortnite after witnessing it today. 

 

Thank god for the one young lad looking miffed and walking off up the stairs as his mate played up to the camera. Restored my faith in humanity just slightly.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Heaven forbid a child enjoys himself.

They can do that, just not within eyesight  of me. Ruined the world the second you couldn’t send them down the pit aged 6.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Babylon said:

My unborn child is never getting access to a console, a computer and most definitely not fortnite after witnessing it today. 

 

Thank god for the one young lad looking miffed and walking off up the stairs as his mate played up to the camera. Restored my faith in humanity just slightly.

 

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

They can do that, just not within eyesight  of me. Ruined the world the second you couldn’t send them down the pit aged 6.

Love how you've gone from sounding like a guy probably in his 30's (unborn child) to a guy who sounds like hes in his 90's (send them down the pit aged 6) in the space of 2 comments ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

A few things annoy(ed) me more than Fan Cam. For example; Chelsea fans singing “he won it for you” and then a lot of our fans clapping them. What’s that about.

Not as much as the cheer for when Liverpool went ahead/Man City went behind.

 

****ing plastic scum.

Edited by AKCJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, opened this thread in unison with unzipping my flies ready to debase myself and have been left sorely disappointed.  "Fan cam" not quite what I expected it to be.  I mean, I still managed to cover myself in my own sticky self loathing but the guilt I usually feel after has been magnified exponentially in the knowledge I reached critical mass whilst looking at John Candy's face.  X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

A few things annoy(ed) me more than Fan Cam. For example; Chelsea fans singing “he won it for you” and then a lot of our fans clapping them. What’s that about.

How about the few that joined in with "Come on City" when the Chelsea fans started chanting it as Liverpool went 1-0 up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...