Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
davieG

Foxes on tour!

Recommended Posts

It's just as sunny up here in North West Sutherland. Clear blue skies  and a comfortable 24 deg C. Oldshoremore and Sandwood Bay beaches beat anything in the Med. However shorts are a definite no-no, unless you want a bad bite from a sheep tick. Can't see a Premier League squad rocking up in the Rhiconich Hotel anytime soon.

Had a few beers and now time to reach for the top shelf.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of game time is causing Matty James' leg mass to waste away....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

 

 

So Youri wasn’t there after all.

either that or he bailed on us after the booking was made :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly thought that was some sort of pineapple on Amartey's head (and not a strange hair style); just stopped myself from thinking I was actually there for a second and picking up a small ball to hit it with..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That guy with the black shorts, black t shirt and beard at the front looks like Joe Allen.:welcome:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brucey said:

So Youri wasn’t there after all.

either that or he bailed on us after the booking was made :ph34r:

In pink

Sleep easy

image.png.a568a7c85481d3025b4e08724aa377a3.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Honestly thought that was some sort of pineapple on Amartey's head (and not a strange hair style); just stopped myself from thinking I was actually there for a second and picking up a small ball to hit it with..

Image result for jason lee pineapple

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SO1 said:

That guy with the black shorts, black t shirt and beard at the front looks like Joe Allen.:welcome:

It's Pirlo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, martyn said:

It's Pirlo

Really? Or is it the "Welsh Xavi".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brucey said:

So Youri wasn’t there after all.

either that or he bailed on us after the booking was made :ph34r:

Or he was taking the photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Fox Covert said:

It's just as sunny up here in North West Sutherland. Clear blue skies  and a comfortable 24 deg C. Oldshoremore and Sandwood Bay beaches beat anything in the Med. However shorts are a definite no-no, unless you want a bad bite from a sheep tick. Can't see a Premier League squad rocking up in the Rhiconich Hotel anytime soon.

Had a few beers and now time to reach for the top shelf.

Man, NW Sutherland!

Once spent 6 months living at Balnakiel Bay (nr Durness).

It rained every bleeding day!

Loved it though..,

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chilwell looks like his Mother dressed him in that Photo.

 

 

James actually looks fit in it. He must be working hard on his fitness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Can't see Vardy either? 

 

 

Vardy went on a family holiday in Santorini instead.

Fuchs in USA as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Patiently waiting for the scandal

This time some players get caught with some lady-boys

Edited by HankMarvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wes pulling off the whole "Kool & The Gang bassist" look, coming to a festival near you. "Come on clap your hands, come on get down and booogie Glastonbury"

 

image.thumb.jpeg.dbc33dfa164e2a95ee6e72121bf78c10.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...