Jump to content
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Recommended Posts

Keogh's had his appeal rejected and is taking further action.

 

Surely will get an out of court settlement off them, you can't sack the passenger of the car and fine the two drivers for the pretty obvious reason that he is no longer able to play for them.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Keogh's had his appeal rejected and is taking further action.

 

Surely will get an out of court settlement off them, you can't sack the passenger of the car and fine the two drivers for the pretty obvious reason that he is no longer able to play for them.

 

They also said in a statement that primarily they'd dismissed him because what he did went against their values (or along those lines), but this was after they'd offered him a reduced contract. They've come out so badly from the whole thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford win 7-0 over Luton. Brentford seem impressive but l never see them in the top 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sick to my stomach hearing about the death of Benik Afobe's two year old daughter. She was the most beautiful little cherub I have ever seen. Imagine taking your kid to the hospital for an infection and never taking them home again. Gut wrenching. Puts football in perspective 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't be surprised if Woodgate goes this week, Middlesbrough been having a disastrous  season not a great start for his management career. Neil Warnock to replace him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be good if Preston beat West Brom tomorrow and make the play-off picture even more intriguing.

I want WBA and Preston to both come up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other news Forest have put in a planning application for a new stand. To be fair it’s much needed for the oldest stand. Would be great to hear any progress for the King Power! 

21A84206-AC7B-4D58-BD83-863497092405.jpeg

F9853CCF-A0BE-406F-ADBB-33A1E8641C85.jpeg

53255BFC-7357-449A-8B87-3673E0F9E9BB.jpeg

3A685084-987C-45AF-957C-E2BCB4EEC4EC.jpeg

AC4485F2-3AE7-4680-9D4C-F4FAFE24AC2F.jpeg

Edited by Fox in the North

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the whole Sala transfer fee saga a bit disingenuous. That it has come to this point is embarrassing.

Surely for peace‘s sake, both clubs could meet in the middle and settle for half of the fee in question?

Cardiff refusing to pay anything at present leaves a pretty sour taste behind.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2019 at 15:12, Fox in the North said:

In other news Forest have put in a planning application for a new stand. To be fair it’s much needed for the oldest stand. Would be great to hear any progress for the King Power! 

21A84206-AC7B-4D58-BD83-863497092405.jpeg

F9853CCF-A0BE-406F-ADBB-33A1E8641C85.jpeg

53255BFC-7357-449A-8B87-3673E0F9E9BB.jpeg

3A685084-987C-45AF-957C-E2BCB4EEC4EC.jpeg

AC4485F2-3AE7-4680-9D4C-F4FAFE24AC2F.jpeg

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Trent, we're looking at possibly getting a fresh new coat of paint for the gates.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Trent, we're looking at possibly getting a fresh new coat of paint for the gates.

How are things going with the ownership issues? Has it all been resolved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

How are things going with the ownership issues? Has it all been resolved?

Ownership is fine with the two Danish brothers that stepped up to save us.

 

Now we just need a proper manager.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Ownership is fine with the two Danish brothers that stepped up to save us.

 

Now we just need a proper manager.

 

 

Great stuff. Fingers crossed you find someone! I always keep hoping that County get promoted and  play Forest/Derby in the same division; you’ve come close a few times early on in the decade. Hope you can recover from non-league 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...