Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Recommended Posts

#Fichajecerrado The Leicester has reached an agreement with Getafe and will pay 35 million euros for Djene.Djene signs for the next 5 seasons and will charge 2.5 million net per season. It will become official tonight. #mercadodefichajes

Edited by VIKTOR-LE5
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe we should try... actually posting some twitter transfer rumours?!

There aren’t any :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is like a drug fuelled orgy.. I dont know which way to look, but you know you cant look away because things could go off any second!!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

 

@LinekersApples = @SeanFromEnderby

 

Is this the big transfer deadline day reveal?

 

     "LinekersApples" is merely an anagram for "Seans krap pile"

 

        (edited per @HankMarvin)

Edited by KingsX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

#Fichajecerrado The Leicester has reached an agreement with Getafe and will pay 35 million euros for Djene.Djene signs for the next 5 seasons and will charge 2.5 million net per season. It will become official tonight. #mercadodefichajes

Good find - thanks :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe we should try... actually posting some twitter transfer rumours?!

Rumour was that we were in for Zaha. 

But negotiations broke down because we couldn't agree on if we'd call him or Ndidi "Wilf"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingsX said:

 

     "LinekersApples" is merely an anagram for "Sean piles krap"

 

seans krap pile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manders86 said:

This thread is like a drug fuelled orgy.. I dont know which way to look, but you know you cant look away because things could go off any second!!

Well the last Orgy we had... 

:whistle:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is LinekersApples track record that gets everyone excited anyway?

 

I've seen ramadone, themightyfin, Ashley et al get things right. Can't think of a transfer Linekers called? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe we should try... actually posting some twitter transfer rumours?!

 

3 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

There aren’t any :unsure:

Can one of you change your avatar please, it's upsetting me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malcolm has gone so if not Coutinho, then I'd take Dembele. We need a winger from Barca to keep the natives happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...