Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

wouldn't be suprised if Linekersapples is Sean..

didnt he keep using the same #tag for a bit

Not sure. I think Geoff has alluded to the fact that Lineker’s actually did have some insight, I don’t know what that’s based on but I don’t think UpTheLeague would bullshit us on here considering we all know who he is! Bit gutted if he’s had some unsavoury PM’s and it’s made him not post on here again, that’s just a bit out of order Imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Manini said:

Not sure. I think Geoff has alluded to the fact that Lineker’s actually did have some insight, I don’t know what that’s based on but I don’t think UpTheLeague would bullshit us on here considering we all know who he is! Bit gutted if he’s had some unsavoury PM’s and it’s made him not post on here again, that’s just a bit out of order Imo. 

I give him the benefit of the doubt till tomorrow, Yeah I think they know each other as they have alluded to it in messages in the past

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Unsavoury PM’s?

A8AE3A07-7D06-4745-AD3A-91AF1B210BAA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

An example of what we have to contend with where ITKs are concerned. Think you can only call yourself one if you have an actual "source" close enough to club, to enable you to publish transfer-related news before it becomes common knowledge.

Prefer the ignorance is bliss ideology, until it is confirmed by someone directly associated with the club like Rob Tanner, publishers such as the Leicester Mercury, or the actual club itself. But this is the topic for the Twittersphere, so posts like the images attached are always going to come to the surface.

EBY9p_sWsAIkyKh.jpeg

EBY9p_1W4AIG8CI.jpeg

20190807_223247.jpg

Just now, Babylon said:

Unsavoury PM’s?

A8AE3A07-7D06-4745-AD3A-91AF1B210BAA.jpeg

I hope I don’t offend him with this....

But wait until @MattP gets wind of this! (Matt, if I’ve got you confused with somebody else who is Conservative on the politics thread i’m really sorry lol

1 minute ago, Manini said:

But wait until @MattP gets wind of this! (Matt, if I’ve got you confused with somebody else who is Conservative on the politics thread i’m really sorry lol

Oh I specifically chose her just to rattle his cage. lol

5 minutes ago, Manini said:

Lol that really doesn't surprise me that he's a Tory such a glass half empty, always looking for a scapegoat kind of poster.

Edited by The whole world smiles

13 minutes ago, Manini said:

:source:

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Lol that really doesn't surprise me that he's a Tory such a negative, glass half empty, always looking for a scapegoat kind of poster.

Nah he’s alright is Matt. We’re only winding him up. 

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

:source:

Wow mate I’m not LinekersApples, don’t come at me like that asking for my sources! 

Messing lol I don’t have any, I just saw some snippets whilst scrolling through that he might have had some odd personal messages sent to him. 

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

So was i. Maybe my humour is slightly harsher than yours but meant no real offence.

Just my brain after a couple of beers being slower to recognise the humour behind your post mate :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Just spent 30 minutes reading the last 15 pages or so...what a load of nonsense.

Roll on the end of the window.

Tell me about it. Bring back the football! The on field action is what attracted us all to the beautiful game in the first place. I can’t stand all the Sky Transfer soap operas and people arguing over who is and isn’t ITK. I’ve not been on this forum that long nor read it or contribute an awful lot so I don’t know what the track record of certain people is but I find it difficult to trust people who are behind a computer screen. I’d actually need to meet the person, and get to know them and not the username, first to be able to completely trust them and the info they provide. Then it would be possible to get to know a bit more about the credibility of their sources. Still if people are actually itk then fair play for taking the time out of their day to share the info they have

• Like 2