Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

CHAVS

Sorry for my lack of intelligence in Chavology, obviously the owners or managers of Parody, Varsity and Lloyds are inventing this theory then. Seeing as they probably notice trends in the clothing of people they have to chuck out.

What you going on about?

I'm sorry BM you live by the sword and die by the sword, So this Chav issue then? Define it for me, I thought it just means rudeys, which may include hooligans! If you're so obsessed with proving to everyone you're not one, why must you be so defensive of this clothing, which has been banned from the bars I mentioned. For good reason, they aren't just going to do it for no reason atall are they?

I am not a hooligan or a chav and people who wear a cetain brand shouldnt be accused of being this and that.

Its like saying somebodys a hooligan because there black or something, its discrimination and you cant judge a person by there clothes as you cant judge people by there skin colour.

What you mean here here?

18360[/snapback]

He's congratulating you on saying something the geezer agrees with.

I try not to judge all "chavs" as "chavs" is that makes sense, because I hate it when people pigeon hole me into one stereotype, so I try not to do it to others.

But I still think £45 is a ridiculous price for a cap!

Then again, I think £30 is a ridiculous price for a pair of trousers, ha.

Each to their own, I say.

I am not a hooligan or a chav and people who wear a cetain brand shouldnt be accused of being this and that.

Its like saying somebodys a hooligan because there black or something, its discrimination and you cant judge a person by there clothes as you cant judge people by there skin colour.

18338[/snapback]

It's all very well saying that, but after you write things like '' I need violence to make me feel im still alive '' on a previous post in this thread, what are people supposed to think. Your just living up to the stereotype you say you're not.

I'm pretty sure you don't go round having fights with the other football hooligans, but i would say enjoy being associated with that scene. ie talking about violence and wearing the clothes that fit you in with that crowd. It's your life so who cares, end of.

Archived