BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Im guessing Harvey is a pretty grounded down to earth lad and Chilly seems to be a playboy wanna be.. Maybe they clash.

You wot m8?

87418272-283E-4514-8559-2F5CABFF2E40.jpeg

• Haha 1

jaylcfc94's post history: signs ups, sees tom12345 claim Barnes didn't play so badly (but Chilwell did), then spends the rest of his posts attacking Barnes, taking a small time out to defend Maddision. He's moved on Praet now (I'm secretly not a huge fan either but he's done well).

Edited by Foxxed
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Exceptional young player.

I’d take him to the Euro’s. 
He is so dynamic and so little is known about him relative to Rashford etc

I think he’d spring many a surprise in the summer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rashford is the future he is the best player in his position in Europe!

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Is there no Levi Store in Leicester?

they dont even no what levis is lol  if its not a £900 tshirt then its not worth knowing 

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Is there no Levi Store in Leicester?

Yeah my 59 year old dad loves it 

I actually really like Levi’s I’m doing myself over here lol 

Edited by Manini

5 hours ago, les-tah said:

Im guessing Harvey is a pretty grounded down to earth lad and Chilly seems to be a playboy wanna be.. Maybe they clash.

I don't think stuff like that seperates a team. You only have to listen to Roy Keane talk, he says time and time again he didn't like some of his teammates but when they played it was for the team.

People too quick to jump to "he doesn't like him" or "this happened".

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I don't think stuff like that seperates a team. You only have to listen to Roy Keane talk, he says time and time again he didn't like some of his teammates but when they played it was for the team.

People too quick to jump to "he doesn't like him" or "this happened".

Whats your guess then :D

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Why’s there (was there :fc:) beef with him and Chilwell? Come on, someone come out with it. We could integrate it into a chant.

I've always figured it's over a girl(s). Makes sense if they grew up together and ran in similar circles. This idle gossip topic is a favorite of foxestalk. 

1 hour ago, knitro said:

I've always figured it's over a girl(s). Makes sense if they grew up together and ran in similar circles. This idle gossip topic is a favorite of foxestalk. 

Chilwell grew up in Milton Keynes.

Poor old Chilwell - he's even getting stick on the Barnes thread. 

Meanwhile... Barnes played well last match didn't he? Probably helped we were against a fairly poor team.

Edited by trabuch

14 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Poor old Chilwell - he's even getting stick on the Barnes thread. 

Meanwhile... Barnes played well last match didn't he? Probably helped we were against a fairly poor team.

Justified wearing clobber like that mind.

13 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

What is it?

Ugh. 

I was going to write something snarky but there's no real point. 

3 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Please just leave this young lad alone. What's wrong with you all

Bullying and nothing better to do with their time! People dont learn the impact their words can have. I'll always defend Ben as the slating he gets is so wrong and too much. No-one deserves that. Thank you also for stepping in. Maybe they are jealous of a young millionaire! 😉

• Like 1

You can't fault his work-rate and desire, but his finishing attempts have been woeful really.

Frustrating game but he actually made things happen which you can’t say for Perez who has got the same presence as Madeleine McCann 

Feel for the lad. 

He had four or five gilt-edged chances to control the ball today and it just wasn't happening for him. 

Got into more dangerous attacking positions than any other player for us today - which is good, but the finishing and touches... :nigel:

Edited by Beechey
  • Thanks 1

He great or very average, but the fact that id still have him in the side player when he's average tells you a lot about Albrigton and Grey

Like most of us, I want Barnes to fulfill his undoubted potential but he needs to work harder or get better coaching to improve his end product and first touch. Seems to get anxious, I thought that might be different with no crowd but he has been woeful since the return.

I really think he has some amazing attributesites, almost Bale like when he gets going but he's going nowhere until he improves in final third. 

I fail to see why he rarely gets tried on the right, get him to run at the full back and can use his stronger foot to shoot or cross. Even more so with Ricardo out, Albrighton better on the left also.