Bagged 95 kdb from the 88 plus sbc (will never use him but still a half decent pull) would sooner have had future stars Youri T like lol 

I had someone send me 68 messages during and after a game last night because I was beating him. 
“you’re cheating” “the servers are shit” “you must be shit only being in division nine with that team” 

lots of you must be a Virgin aswell. I think I beat him 6-1 in the end. Some people are bonkers.

• Haha 1

If it was possible to field multiple same players, I'd have a few Bruno Fernandes out there. Love all his cards. Up to the 91 now. Wouldn't mind getting the 92 for the 5 star weak foot.

33 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

If it was possible to field multiple same players, I'd have a few Bruno Fernandes out there. Love all his cards. Up to the 91 now. Wouldn't mind getting the 92 for the 5 star weak foot.

Nope.....

did another prime icon pack and got robby carlos, decent enough pull but now I have mendy 93 lol

prefer carlos tbh so will probably chuck mendy into another sbc

39 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

did another prime icon pack and got robby carlos, decent enough pull but now I have mendy 93 lol

I had his lowest icon which I still use. Been really good and is so good at free kicks 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I had his lowest icon which I still use. Been really good and is so good at free kicks 

I got his 88 from a mid icon pack. I’m using Mendy to get 93 Mendy but once I’ve done that Carlos is back in. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

We’ve not had a team show off in here for a while, what are you all rocking with atm?

My teams dipped a bit over the last month or so with some bad choices with SBCs and using coins for packs. 

But this lineup, which has a lot of options off the bench, has been effective and fun to use. I don't do WL much so don't need the "meta" anyway.

PS_Messages_20200710_081110.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

My teams dipped a bit over the last month or so with some bad choices with SBCs and using coins for packs. 

But this lineup, which has a lot of options off the bench, has been effective and fun to use. I don't do WL much so don't need the "meta" anyway.

PS_Messages_20200710_081110.jpg

That Mahrez card on your bench has been awesome for me when I’ve used it. Metas boring it’s far better to just use players you like.

• Like 1

Just seen the Bruno Fernandez player of the month sbc won’t cost a lot but seems quite pointless when you can get him for free several times for playing 😂

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just seen the Bruno Fernandez player of the month sbc won’t cost a lot but seems quite pointless when you can get him for free several times for playing 😂

haha yeah so useless, they should have made the reward packs better 

Ive got 2 mil coins plus another 500k in the trade pile, have no idea what to spend it in lol

Screenshot_20200710-151723_Companion.jpg

Edited by Kyuubi

4 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Ive got 2 mil coins plus another 500k in the trade pile, have no idea what to spend it in lol

Screenshot_20200710-151723_Companion.jpg

You could slot CR7's LW card in there for Salah.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

You could slot CR7's LW card in there for Salah.

good suggestion, but tbh salah for me even on 7 chem is amazing! thats why im so confused what to do with my coins lol, team feels complete... might try moments dalglish just for fun probably 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

He definitely deserves it, but thats terrible timing as far as FUT goes lol

So many good cards in the SBCs, but my club is rinsed. 

Player prices are so high right now. Great for selling anyway.

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

is dembele worth it? or should i just do 4 prime icon packs lol

I would do the 4 prime icon packs and then make sure to post which 4 you get,  so we can have a good laugh :D

• Haha 2