Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Get in! I wonder how much he'll cost? Doesn't help that the weekend league is starting on Friday and a lot of people might want him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Get in! I wonder how much he'll cost? Doesn't help that the weekend league is starting on Friday and a lot of people might want him

Considering how cheap his base card is, I don't think it'll be that expensive. At least if you wait it out a bit.

 

As for the patch, I just played one SB match. Boosted the dribbling for the higher rated dribblers, which I like.

 

I actually scored off a cross and a corner with a headed goal. Happy with that too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

No Vardy, but IF 84 Indidi!

 

Edit: why did I spell it Indidi? Sorry Wilf lol

INformDIDI.

 

Yep, still there... lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ndidi is pretty much Kante as an 84. Not much of a difference between there TS and IS stats. 

 

12 and 14 respectively just shows you yet again do not pay attention to over all ratings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was quite happy with 81 Ndidi, so I'll gladly take the 84. I like having some height too since I usually partner him with Keita, who's a shrimp but so quick and agile. Both with shadow chem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What formation do people use? I now have 120k and have a premier league side (always prefer a prem side as I know the players better)

 

just need to find the perfect formation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

What formation do people use? I now have 120k and have a premier league side (always prefer a prem side as I know the players better)

 

just need to find the perfect formation.

 

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

 

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

 

IF Madders(CAM)

 

Pulisic(LM)-Ndidi(CM)-Keita(CM)-Saint-Maximin(RM)

 

Chilly-Lindelof-J Gomez-Doherty

 

Fabianski

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

What formation do people use? I now have 120k and have a premier league side (always prefer a prem side as I know the players better)

 

just need to find the perfect formation.

4222 seems to be working well for me, i start 442 then switch in game so I can have wingers playing as cams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

 

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

 

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

 

IF Madders(CAM)

 

Pulisic(LM)-Ndidi(CM)-Keita(CM)-Saint-Maximin(RM)

 

Chilly-Lindelof-J Gomez-Doherty

 

Fabianski

 

I know it’s another short option but have you tried Torreira? 1 of a few prem players I’ve actually tried but he felt quality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I know it’s another short option but have you tried Torreira? 1 of a few prem players I’ve actually tried but he felt quality 

Yep, he's on my bench. Very solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just got totw Doherty from the Barca inter sbc. Needed a right back so not to bad

I use his regular card and with shadow it's very good. He's an excellent defender.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I use his regular card and with shadow it's very good. He's an excellent defender.

 

 

Cheers will try that. Just brought ndidi and have lanzini so midfield is now wilf lanzini and wilshire so slowly improving 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

 

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

 

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

 

IF Madders(CAM)

 

Pulisic(LM)-Ndidi(CM)-Keita(CM)-Saint-Maximin(RM)

 

Chilly-Lindelof-J Gomez-Doherty

 

Fabianski

 

Went with the formation you suggested bought my self a decent team. Even chose some of your players.

 

Kasper

 

Ricardo

Gomez

Lindleof

Cresswell IF

 

Mahrez

Wijnaldum

N’didi

Martial

 

Ozil

 

Vardy

 

 

played 2 won 2 so far 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started out on this just playing career mode as always and enjoyed it - until I got to the point that the CL games didn’t appear (season 3)

So I gave FUT a go for the first time in a few years... actually quite enjoying it even if I am very mediocre.

 

Question - when the weekend league starts (which I definitely won’t get into) can I still play the rivals games? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, declanr said:

Started out on this just playing career mode as always and enjoyed it - until I got to the point that the CL games didn’t appear (season 3)

So I gave FUT a go for the first time in a few years... actually quite enjoying it even if I am very mediocre.

 

Question - when the weekend league starts (which I definitely won’t get into) can I still play the rivals games? 

yes mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

yes mate.

Great cheers - was a bit worried I would lose out on one of the few weekends where the mrs is out.

 

feel like I’ve got a bit of momentum going at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Just packed Messi from a gold upgrade SBC.

Mother F.....

 

In all seriousness, because of how rare he is, I have wondered if he is actually packable to anyone whose not a Twitch/Youtube streamer.... unless you do one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just done some gold upgrades and from 17 packs only 1 board which was pickford, last year i pulled neymar and mbappe and usually have good pulls from them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...