1 hour ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Kimpembe at centre back Instead of marquinhos as that will be a perfect link 

Huh? Won't make a difference will it? 

51 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

OK so I've decided to go with this, thoughts? Would it be worth upgrading Ndombele to Pogba maybe? 

Screenshot_20191010_144311_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Long term I’d upgrade him to Pogba but he costs a fortune atm. I’ve built this around my untradeable Dybala, Alaba and Ndombele. 

6A5A4715-811E-49CD-B61E-56D82D902F84.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Nice team @foxfanazer. I wouldn't add Pogba as hes way overpriced atm. I would sub in Vardy at some point and drop Mbappe back to CAM.

We really need to figure out which teams to buy players from on the cheap. People are making a mint off of Juve golds!

I’ve just bought 50 of the Cuban MLS gold player as they’ve got USA this weekend.

Hes 300 coins but if it’s needed for Marquee matchups it’ll go extinct, and it’s just the kind of thing EA would do.

• Like 2

Just packed witsel again who went for about 40k yesterday when I sold him and Alison. Who to keep out of him and de gea? 

My first decent pull of fifa 20... sterling! Was getting pissed off from opening so many packs and getting f all and he calms my nerves lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just packed witsel again who went for about 40k yesterday when I sold him and Alison. Who to keep out of him and de gea? 

De gea for sure bud, save with the feet trait is brilliant

38 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

De gea for sure bud, save with the feet trait is brilliant

👍 I have noticed that he does that saved me loads already so might just see how much Alison goes for. 

Lloris is easily the worst keeper I’ve ever used! Packed him through my div rivals rewards and built a new defence around him after selling De Gea... bad shout he’s absolutely honking I’d sooner discard him than use him again

I was on the verge of promotion after cruising along in the 9th division. A simple draw would have done it. 

I lose 0-4 and haven't won a match since!

This game... :nigel:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I was on the verge of promotion after cruising along in the 9th division. A simple draw would have done it. 

I lose 0-4 and haven't won a match since!

This game... :nigel:

Honestly I was the same I was 20 odd points off div 3 now I’m 20 odd off relegation to div 5 😂

Got 6 more games to play to get loyalty for the puzzle master hybrid league an nations SBC, annoying as puck, fluked two wins with this team last night after getting  peppered.

39 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Got 6 more games to play to get loyalty for the puzzle master hybrid league an nations SBC, annoying as puck, fluked two wins with this team last night after getting  peppered.

Use the loyalty glitch, start a squad battles game against TOTW kick off then go to network settings and disconnect from internet, rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

30 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Use the loyalty glitch, start a squad battles game against TOTW kick off then go to network settings and disconnect from internet, rinse and repeat.

Just as an extra bit of info. Takes about 15 minutes to get the 10 games for loyalty and even though you are quitting every game just after kick off, it doesn't add the loss onto your record (just uses contracts).

you can either just close the app or like Will said, go to network settings and disconnect which is a hell of a lot quicker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

So when's the auba sbc coming out. Glad I invested in him already 100k profit to be had lol

Probably 6pm along with the Icon swaps

• Thanks 1