16 hours ago, Guest said:

If you really don't like the gameplay then yeah get rid now, the patches seem to be making it progressively worse and the heading is shit by design. Plenty of people treat the game like an obligation and just get more and more sick of it as the year goes on - not worth it, stuff like the weekend league takes up a lot of time that you could easily spend doing something infinitely more enjoyable and fulfilling.

If your main problem is having a shit team then you can get round that quickly enough. If you're sick of online, you can get Elite 1 or 2 on squad battles very easily just by playing the two worst teams from every group on legendary and sticking a few goals past them - the coins and packs you get will typically round out at about 45-50k, which gets you basically any centre back pairing you like except the very best ones. I can't be arsed with trading personally but I'm sure some of the geniuses in here can give you a few pointers 

Cheers, I’ll probably just sell then, CEX website says they give either £24 or a £29 voucher 👍 I’m annoyed I got Black Fridayed into buying it lol, my brother has it and I’ve seen the problems in FUT and career mode that are so fkin annoying. I’ve had every Fifa since 05 and it shows how crap this one is that this is the first one I’m getting rid of 😔

• Like 1

Another 14/4 this weekend! After bagging Alli and Van Dijk in my player picks last week I refuse to go past 14 from here on out lol  Really enjoying my team though that 90 Mbappe actually had me enjoying playing the game again he’s such a game changer... and Van Dijk is an absolute monster at the back!

• Like 1

What's peoples thoughts? Worst fifa ever? Worst servers ever? Best fifa since when? Etc

I have to say gameplay wise its boring, very similar goals are always scored, I.e byline pass across goal and its a goal. People who drop back defend to then counter you, gameplay wise its pretty slow too. I think it would be probably one of the best fifas if it had the correct tweaks and the severs wasn't terrible. 

One interesting thing is what's people opinion on the AI defending? Supposedly it was going to be manual defending with less aggressive AI, whilst that may be the case I think the AI defending could be deemed as bad or if not worse than FIFA 19?

Are people still enjoying the game? If so why? 

54 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

What's peoples thoughts? Worst fifa ever? Worst servers ever? Best fifa since when? Etc

I have to say gameplay wise its boring, very similar goals are always scored, I.e byline pass across goal and its a goal. People who drop back defend to then counter you, gameplay wise its pretty slow too. I think it would be probably one of the best fifas if it had the correct tweaks and the severs wasn't terrible. 

One interesting thing is what's people opinion on the AI defending? Supposedly it was going to be manual defending with less aggressive AI, whilst that may be the case I think the AI defending could be deemed as bad or if not worse than FIFA 19?

Dogshit.

The state it was in at release was nothing short of an embarrassment, and it hasn't improved much. In fact, not one game in the whole series has seen marked improvement since about FIFA 12.

EA are openly taking the piss out of consumers and have been for years. £60 for a roster update.

Edited by RoboFox

10 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Nowhere near as bad as fifa 19 but still pretty naff. Latest update has been alright but delay is still killing the game

Gameplay for me is 10 x better than fifa 19. The main issues I get is speed up lad, usually once a game that 90% of the time costs me a goal. Probably helps that my pack luck has been insane this year too

19 had stupid numbers of weird broken mechanics, this year has fewer but has weird glitches and incredible amounts of delay and lag. 

I feel less desire to play the game, some weeks i fancy a game or two a day and others i simply don't care. I've played champs twice compared to most weeks last year.

A lot seem to feel the same; that they simply stop wanting to play

10 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Vardy in TOTW, but probably the most pointless card ever considering every one did his POTM.

Does that also mean he won't get this POTM? 

29 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

I thought that. But saw that Mane is in it too. So not sure. 

Unless... 🇹🇷

Yes please 

Trash red picks and fut champs rewards in general. Took untradeable rivals rewards and got IF Varane. Not sure how good he is but will give him a go

• Like 2

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Trash red picks and fut champs rewards in general. Took untradeable rivals rewards and got IF Varane. Not sure how good he is but will give him a go

Used him all of last year and in the draft this year. Awesome defender! Nice pull

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Got Mane in my red picks, have absolutely no idea how he's getting in my Serie A team but hey ho :D

koudibally gueye mane?

or mane Fabinho Allan

koudibally Juan Jesus 

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

****ing hell us lot pack better stuff than the content creators 

FoxesTalk youtube channel, we'll make a fortune 

• Like 1