19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Game play disabled yay 

Fondling with it on 19, as well.

Probably something to do with Weekend League rewards?

Also have cards hanging in trade nirvana on my trade pile.

48 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Fondling with it on 19, as well.

Probably something to do with Weekend League rewards?

Also have cards hanging in trade nirvana on my trade pile.

Massive pain it has happened so many times I go to play it in the last few weeks. 

Ended up spending a fair bit trying to finish the paderborn sbc then packed 4 of the players I brought in packs since 😂 oh well good to have and make it easier to do again 

I’ve been following the supposed meta of dropback for the defensive responsibilities for a few months and seem to have been getting beat quite a lot against average teams/players I felt much better than, switched it to pressure on heavy first touch half way through last weeks WL and it’s been a revelation just can’t believe I didn’t try sooner.... loving that Mid Henry I packed as well plus I decided to stop sitting on my coins today and took the plunge for Prime moments Figo and I can safely say he’s absolutely filthy 

My first FIFA in 3 years. I spent the morning bullying my way through Divisions 10-7. Barnes is unreal.

Logged on to Ultimate Team and distraught to find my Est. March 2009 club, Muzzy Izzett FC is nowhere to be seen and my club now says Est. March 2020 :dry:

With each new year, EA make more money and provide shittier servers.

You couldn't make it up.

Edited by MC Prussian

15 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

New promo and....down go the servers!

Yeah I tried getting on the app and wasn’t working good times 😂

As if EA needed any more reason to be one of the most despised companies in the world. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

Got Inzaghi out of my prime icon pack :(.

Then I rinsed my club to do a mid icon pack and got Scholes.

Then I opened all this weeks rewards and packs last night and got moments Guardiola. Which I sold for 700k and bought Messi. 

First WL for me in awhile. 

2 and 6 so far. Finding it so tough with Fifa 20 in the few times I've done the WL.

Just had the most epic sh*thousery win ever. Guy was all over me the entire match, but he just couldn't finish. He was spamming the drop backs and various other moves that I have no clue how to do lol

Was still scoreless with just a couple minutes to play and I made a brain dead sliding tackle and got a red. He tries some fancy play from the FK and I intercept it, hoof it down field where Litmanen(prime moments from swaps) runs it down and smacks it Vardy style into the top corner for the win!

He must have been fuming :D

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

First WL for me in awhile. 

2 and 6 so far. Finding it so tough with Fifa 20 in the few times I've done the WL.

Just had the most epic sh*thousery win ever. Guy was all over me the entire match, but he just couldn't finish. He was spamming the drop backs and various other moves that I have no clue how to do lol

Was still scoreless with just a couple minutes to play and I made a brain dead sliding tackle and got a red. He tries some fancy play from the FK and I intercept it, hoof it down field where Litmanen(prime moments from swaps) runs it down and smacks it Vardy style into the top corner for the win!

He must have been fuming :D

Nothing better than beating someone that’s showing off or if you you nick a last min undeserved win 😂😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Got Inzaghi out of my prime icon pack :(.

Then I rinsed my club to do a mid icon pack and got Scholes.

Then I opened all this weeks rewards and packs last night and got moments Guardiola. Which I sold for 700k and bought Messi. 

In the end a win for you nice!

Ive got enough untradeables to do the mid icon sbc... but after packing litmanen im scared ill get him again lol

46 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

In the end a win for you nice!

Ive got enough untradeables to do the mid icon sbc... but after packing litmanen im scared ill get him again lol

I can’t get on with Messi though. So far five games without a goal and missed a few sitters.

Might try my luck again with the icon sbc might throw desailly back into it to help. I know it prob won’t be worth it in the end 🙈

Seen a few people mentioning that they have scored some headers today online and the game crashes and you get the loss. Luckily I don’t score any but for those of you tht do if you get cut off this is prob why 

42 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Have the servers got worse? I haven’t played for a couple of months. 2 squad battles games, 2 disconnections and 2 0-3 losses. Great

Maybe as everyones on lockdown the pressure on the servers is worse? But yes, the servers are atrocious. Ive disconnected a few times myself this weekend 

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Might try my luck again with the icon sbc might throw desailly back into it to help. I know it prob won’t be worth it in the end 🙈

Isnt desailly good lol?