Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Kenny Dalglish in my Prime Icon pack. W?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back down to div 10 🙈 might be able to finish some objectives now tho 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Fifas new motto #STAYANDPLAY yet the servers are down yet again. Id say im suprised but i really am not.

It’s shocking How often they are down like you say it isn’t even a surprise now. You would think they would have sorted it by now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronze player pack for the sbc today 🙈

 

Turns out you get gold rare players in it silly me 

Edited by Md9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now everyone in div 10 has become unbeatable, doesn’t help my defence just keeps running away from them as soon as they get into my half very frustrating night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ashley said:

Ndidi totw it looks like

Fantastic card. Absolute steal for 85K.

 

My PL midfield is now Wilf, Kovacic(storyline) and Baby Blanc :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was sitting on 165K and didn't really need any players in particular, so I thought I'd throw 100K for a jumbo rare pack.

 

Pulled Prime Moments Trezeguet.

 

That usually never works lol

 

Also had Pique and Lukaku, so was an actual good pack for a fvckin change.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Was sitting on 165K and didn't really need any players in particular, so I thought I'd throw 100K for a jumbo rare pack.

 

Pulled Prime Moments Trezeguet.

 

That usually never works lol

 

Also had Pique and Lukaku, so was an actual good pack for a fvckin change.

Mate at this point id be happy with just pique lol

 

Congrats though!! 500k right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Mate at this point id be happy with just pique lol

 

Congrats though!! 500k right?

Sold him for 499k.

 

I'll put the coins towards some better defenders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log online on fifa but it is asking me for a verification code, however when I say send via email it just isn’t being sent so I can’t sign in! Anyone have any idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’m wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log online on fifa but it is asking me for a verification code, however when I say send via email it just isn’t being sent so I can’t sign in! Anyone have any idea?

You checked your junk folder? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah nothing 

Hotmail recently doing something strange with mail. There might be something above your last email

 Click that might be in there mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hotmail recently doing something strange with mail. There might be something above your last email

 Click that might be in there mate 

Thanks mate but it’s just not working I give up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finished the bellarabi sbc last night had quite a few people quit after going a goal or 2 up which made it easier 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Md9 said:

finished the bellarabi sbc last night had quite a few people quit after going a goal or 2 up which made it easier 😂

Got him a few days ago. Good impact sub for me replacing scream Traore for the last 20-30 mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Anyone used an icon keeper, and if so, were they any good? I need one for chemistry reasons in a hybrid team. 

Never used an icon keeper but a lot of people swear by van der sar

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Got him a few days ago. Good impact sub for me replacing scream Traore for the last 20-30 mins

He was pretty decent to use last night so was worth doing . Also good to just throw into a big sbc if any more come out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...