Mahrez here. Upgrade but will see how he is. Plus it’s like putting your ex on the right wing!

• Haha 1

On 05/05/2020 at 14:49, HEGGSY said:

Only went and packed Big Virgil last night in the PL Upgrade Pack:jawdrop:

7C914498-D96F-4A00-870C-888F47021457.png

Did I just play you on Rivals? The Vardy boys?

Just played a LCFC fan who had 99 Van Dijk.

Okay so 3/4 games of using Trent and probably gonna chuck whatever I get from rewards and him into the sbc again and see what I get. 

Ricardo is miles better, this games just so inconsistent in its gameplay tho it’s unbelievable. Everyone in my team is at least 86/87 rated, but they can’t make simple passes, or they can but then get the ball back and can’t replicate it. I don’t get how tapping the ‘a’ button can have about 6,000,000 different outcomes. 

I was in Div 4 for Rivals and getting close to Elite every week on champs. Now Im in div 7 and struggle to get 11 wins for WL and my teams sooooo much better. They just nerf anything that’s good about the game to stop people whinging that such and such is OP, then it just gets boring. 

Edited by pmcla26
  • Like 1

I reckon I played a Leicester fan last night on Rivals, team name was something like Paralympiakos. Anyone on here?

Packed salah in the guaranteed premier league sbc, was using 97 Messi on the wing and have tried moving him to different positions in game but can't get on with him. To the bench he goes

Packed Jordan Henderson. Stats look incredible tbf so I’ll happily take it. Not sure how I feel about him being the highest rated player in my club though lol 

Got my daughter to open my WL rewards with her nose. I can see a new family ritual starting! Fair to say the excitement went over her head.

3C49C8F3-4840-4B04-B3CF-37F6FE513BB7.jpeg

• Like 3

Alisson and AWB from my gold 2 red picks, already have TOTY Alisson untradeable so the red one will go in guaranteed prem TOTS SBC tommorow should help with the rating.

Have done well over 100 of the 82+ SBCs and have packed D. Henderson, Robertson and Son so far.

Kovatic and Alisson from red player picks... :glare:

Nothing in my packs until my last Rare Mega... and out pops Son! Tradeable! Currently 1.3M and will probably rise after tomorrow! :yahoo:

• Like 1

I finished Gold 1, I got Vardy and D. Henderson in my picks.

But I got Heung Min Son out of my pack!

Chuffed to bits with that.

• Like 2

I got Dean Henderson in my pack yesterday. Then blew a million coins on packs because I was angry, didn’t get better than an 84. I sold all the crap on my transfer list and bought Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems pretty good.

Got alisson and kovacic from red picks G2. Absolutely shite not even one of the city boys ffs 

46 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got Dean Henderson in my pack yesterday. Then blew a million coins on packs because I was angry, didn’t get better than an 84. I sold all the crap on my transfer list and bought Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems pretty good.

Cristiano is still one of the best cards in the game imo. With his recent price drop I picked him up too. Its always reasonably cheap to throw together a decent Serie A squad with him as the go to.

Got TAA from the guaranteed SBC. Not really excited with that since I have strong players already at RB and I tossed some players into the SBC that I'd still prefer to have. Had to risk it though!

Cags and Alisson from gold 2 picks and Mahrez from the guaranteed pl player sbc... snapped up Vardy and he’s absolutely ridiculous! So so good

Edited by dbtcity

I'm fuming. In order of priority I needed LW, RW, CB, ST.

Looking at the TOTS players, that means there were only 8 players out of 20 that I wouldn't be happy with.

Finished Rank 1 in rivals and Gold2 Weekend League.

Red picks were Robertson and Alisson.

Fvck all in my packs.

Did the guaranteed SBC and got Trent.

Still wanting a LW, RW, CB or ST, I sold my Mbappe for 300k so I could rattle through the PL Upgrade packs. 300k in SBC later and I have both Hendersons.

In the grand scheme of things I should be happy with 5 TOTS from today, but what were the odds of getting 5 from the 8 players I didn't want?

No idea what I'm going to do with my team now. Could get Trezeguet from icon swaps to fill my striker void. Moments Perez will have to do at RW. But I have a LW and CB on 5 chem with 0 coins.

Absolute nightmare.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Sad 1

Just got TOTSSF traore from the mega pack for completing marquee matchups. Already have his scream card so got a decision to make now

21 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Just done another and got Robertson. Think I’ve gotta keep going until I hit a dud.

I got 2 in my first 10 of those packs. I've lost count of how many I've done since. Somewhere in the region of 30 at a guess. Nothing since other than a couple of decent golds. 

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I got 2 in my first 10 of those packs. I've lost count of how many I've done since. Somewhere in the region of 30 at a guess. Nothing since other than a couple of decent golds. 

These are the ones just released, where you have to just put 11 rares from any league in.

Ah right, I think I've only done one of those and got crap so assumed it wasn't worth it. I'll have a crack at that