1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Good luck to any one plying weekend league this week it’s going to be horrible 😂 totssf Werner looks good could never stop his base card so this one I would have no chance 

Its been dreadful for me today and that is before the Bundesliga TOTSSF came out. I also have the same problem with Werner just scores for fun against me. Ive played 8 games today and the lowest rated team ive faced is 90. Mostly 92s and 1 94. Im currently at 3 wins 5 losses.

38 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Its been dreadful for me today and that is before the Bundesliga TOTSSF came out. I also have the same problem with Werner just scores for fun against me. Ive played 8 games today and the lowest rated team ive faced is 90. Mostly 92s and 1 94. Im currently at 3 wins 5 losses.

I must be avoiding all the good teams, found this weekend much easier. Only got silver 1 last week, but am 6 wins 2 losses so far this week. I do have a much better team this week tbh.

6 wins 17 losses in weekend league. After getting 14 easily last week and moving up to division 7 I’m now back in division 10 and can’t buy a win in weekend league. The only difference between my team is I added TOTS Messi from the SBC. I’m done with this game. There’s forces at work with matchmaking that we don’t get told about.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I cannot snipe an Alphonso at 550K for the life of me :frusty:

Got my Phonzie :yahoo:

Not often I get a fellow canuck in TOTS, unless Hume got one, I can't recall ;)

Brilliant for me so far at lwb. I usually move him up and on the right at the half.

10 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Played a few rivals last night and a few teams had his totw and tht was hard enough to play against so once he weekend league is over the totssf Werner will be unplayable. 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Played a few rivals last night and a few teams had his totw and tht was hard enough to play against so once he weekend league is over the totssf Werner will be unplayable. 

Ive just got his TOTSSF card from the untradable rare players pack in storyline 😂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Ive just got his TOTSSF card from the untradable rare players pack in storyline 😂

There will be a lot of pissed of people you play against them 😂😂😂👍

I need a cam... got 2 mil coins

I might just go for zidane 94 for nostalgia... any suggestions?

11-3 earlier today, now 11-8. Feel some games the result is determined before. Some games my players feel amazing, the next they can’t pass it 5 yards

I’m just awful at Fifa since the last patch! I can’t for the life of me defend and the matchmaking seems absolutely wild! My team gets better I get worse lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

11-3 earlier today, now 11-8. Feel some games the result is determined before. Some games my players feel amazing, the next they can’t pass it 5 yards

Honestly think this. I played 7 games last night, won 4 back to back, quick passing, good combos and great goals. Then it was like my game completely changed. I couldn’t pass to save my life, gameplay was slow and the oppo scored lucky goals. I can tell when I’m going to lose right at the kick off. I lost two games on the bounce and at the start of both games the connection and gameplay had a slight delay and slow. I knew I’d lose so after two losses I jumped off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Honestly think this. I played 7 games last night, won 4 back to back, quick passing, good combos and great goals. Then it was like my game completely changed. I couldn’t pass to save my life, gameplay was slow and the oppo scored lucky goals. I can tell when I’m going to lose right at the kick off. I lost two games on the bounce and at the start of both games the connection and gameplay had a slight delay and slow. I knew I’d lose so after two losses I jumped off.

100% it’s just boring. Was 11-3 now 11-11. You can tell they impact the gameplay. Someone that only has 3 losses in 14, can’t then go on to lose the next 8.

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m just awful at Fifa since the last patch! I can’t for the life of me defend and the matchmaking seems absolutely wild! My team gets better I get worse lol 

What I dont understand is my players play fine against high rates teams and I can usually beat or go toe to toe with 90+ rates teams... but put me up against a 83 rated team and im fooked. Its like theyve put a handicap on. 

• Like 1

8-7, gameplay is even worse than usual this week. Happy to just get gold 3 this week, honestly don’t why I put myself through the mental torture!

Winning 4-1 on rivals last night at half time quite comfortable, second half can’t get bear then defence lets everything through can’t defend for anything and lose 5-4 🤦‍♂️

Gold 3 with 4 game to spare, might see if I can get gold 2 later.

Is it just me that is getting the most horrendous gameplay? So laggy it’s almost unplayable. It’s been the same all weekend, but noticeably worse today.

Managed to scrape gold 2 by winning my last 3 in a row after having my worst ever start going 3-5.

However I am playing awfully cannot defend for my life two of the games I lost were to players who went 8-21 and 8-20.

Had to ditch my LaLiga team halfway through as TOTS Griezmaan and TOTS Fekir missed so many sitters.

Number of bullshit events seems worse than usual this weekend. Usually grab Gold 2 with 5/6 games left, but been done over in a few games with my inputs not being done. Gold 3 with 5 left and not sure I can be bothered at all.

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Number of bullshit events seems worse than usual this weekend. Usually grab Gold 2 with 5/6 games left, but been done over in a few games with my inputs not being done. Gold 3 with 5 left and not sure I can be bothered at all.

100% worst WL of the year in terms of gameplay. Seems every game there is a different issue

defending is just a lottery at this point

Edited by Swarles Barkley

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

100% worst WL of the year in terms of gameplay. Seems every game there is a different issue

I’m usually 16/17/18 wins, got 11 on my last game this weekend. Shambles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

I’m usually 16/17/18 wins, got 11 on my last game this weekend. Shambles.

Several times I've passed an attacker with my defender, gotten inbetween him and the ball and pressed to pass, yet nothings registered and the attacker has managed to get a shot in. Yet hitting B to tackle will still register as a clearance for some reason. 

Number of times I've hit the post is mental too

• Like 1