Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

Getting Bored Now...?!!

16 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

When do the players return for pre-season training? It's a nice to have players in for then but as long as we have players who can hit the ground running then I'm fine to wait.

Just bloody boring!

July 8th

2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

same but just reading that he is in Germany to sign for leverkusen.

To replace Leon Bailey who is coming to us (in all seriousness is probably a replacement to Brandt who I think went Dortmund for a pittance?)

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To replace Leon Bailey who is coming to us (in all seriousness is probably a replacement to Brandt who I think went Dortmund for a pittance?)

Yeah Brandt went for 22m euros which is ridiculous. I believe that derimbay is his replacement in midfield so hopefully you are right about Bailey! Haha yeah in reality it will be just them stocking up to ensure they do well in the CL. 

• Like 1

ooh I remember the mercury stories "Brendan wont be hanging around in the transfer window"  preparations have already begun blah. well at least this window so far proves even Saun #neverwrong is full of shit  

I think this is the hardest window yet as so many of our players are seriously wanted by other clubs. Chilwell, Ricardo, Maddison, Maguire....etc.

Brendan cannot know what areas to strengthen when he probably doesn't know who is staying and trying to sort out the Tielemens deal which appears to be complex. 

2 hours ago, shailen said:

I think this is the hardest window yet as so many of our players are seriously wanted by other clubs. Chilwell, Ricardo, Maddison, Maguire....etc.

Brendan cannot know what areas to strengthen when he probably doesn't know who is staying and trying to sort out the Tielemens deal which appears to be complex. 

Well all the players mentioned seem happy to stay, so it’s up to club if they want to accept a bid. Our first 11 is fine, just need a RW and Youri, THAT IS IT.

sliding doors moment this summer, we could easily end up 12th/13th without any signinfucsnt signings or we could end up 4th if we really push the boat out. 

All I see and hear is about which of our players are going to Manure or Citeh. where are the rumours of who we are supposedly chasing. Lets hope that we are doing our business quietly in the background away from the press etc and just concentrating on getting the deals done and dusted.  But please someone throw us a bone soon or we are going to implode :frantics::please: