Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

38 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I've not been in this forum all to long to understand but would I be right in believing seanfromenerby is full of crap?

It's spelt seanfromenemaby. :thumbup:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Serious lack of names on this one. 

I suspect we'll get nobody.

We already did, Perez.

But foxestalk being foxestalk refuse to accept that and still compares being Leicester City manager to playing football manager

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We already did, Perez.

But foxestalk being foxestalk refuse to accept that and still compares being Leicester City manager to playing football manager

To be fair there's been lots of reports Perez has been brought in as a utility forward and competition for Vardy and that we are still after a winger and a central midfielder.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We already did, Perez.

You mean the reason we won the league wasn’t because we quit the game and started it up again every time we lost? 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We already did, Perez.

image.thumb.png.8b3c78b3572c342e550851319631da3a.png

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be fair there's been lots of reports Perez has been brought in as a utility forward and competition for Vardy and that we are still after a winger and a central midfielder.

I hope we are. It may be an unpopular opinion but we need to replace Albrighton. We need that wide forward type player. Albrighton is a good old fashioned winger/wide midfielder, Beckham type winger, but you wouldn't have played Beckham as part of a front 3. 

But I just can't see it right now. I just think the original quote of a "30-50 million winger" was in reference to Perez and I can see a few being disappointed that we don't sign anyone else. I hope I'm wrong because that position could truly be the difference between 8th/9th place and a proper challenge to the top 6

• Like 1