Sign in to follow this  
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

2 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

He scored with his left

But yes he is more effetive on the right side!

Unless we ship someone out like ghezzal & Gray out, IMO i cant see us getting another winger. Just hasn’t been enough speculation in the press or Brendans subtle hints this is an area that they’ll be targeting. Plus no indication we'd be getting rid of the likes of Gray et Al, which would likely leave if they came in. 

CM and CB is what I'd expect to come in.

There was practically nothing in the press about Perez until he signed.

But I do agree with you, I've said it before and it's been said by others, I genuinely believe that the £30-£50million winger that started this entire thread was Perez. 

I'm certain we'll sign a centre back now and that'll be us done

Just now, Jimbo said:

There was practically nothing in the press about Perez until he signed.

But I do agree with you, I've said it before and it's been said by others, I genuinely believe that the £30-£50million winger that started this entire thread was Perez. 

I'm certain we'll sign a centre back now and that'll be us done

carnt see us signing anyone now as both dunk and tawkoski are well over priced and not much better than we already have  and IMO perez was brought in to replace okazaki 

2 minutes ago, simon789us said:

carnt see us signing anyone now as both dunk and tawkoski are well over priced and not much better than we already have  and IMO perez was brought in to replace okazaki 

We’ll be going BIG this week.

48 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Okay - not sure what that’s got to do with my post!

What have I missed here?

Hirving Lozano hahahaaa 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

We’ll be going BIG this week.

Hope your right but winger and back up midfielder more important IMO and if we can can a CB at a decent price go for it but 40-50 mill for dunk or tawkoski is stupid

Personally I'd say a top quality winger is the priority over a midfielder. Important week for us now. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, simon789us said:

I think we will be signing one or two more before the end of the window. Probably an attack-minded midfielder and maybe a CB. They might be out of the blue like the Perez deal. Hopefully, we won't get ripped off too badly due to the well-publicised Maguire money.

36 minutes ago, simon789us said:

Hope your right but winger and back up midfielder more important IMO and if we can can a CB at a decent price go for it but 40-50 mill for dunk or tawkoski is stupid

We’ve got plenty of midfielders, surely. The dilemma for me, is winger or CB. Ah fvck it, get both. 

But not Dunk!

Edited by Farrington fox

I'd be happy for us to take a gamble on Harry Wilson. Cracking young player and available. Think he'd fit right in here too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'd be happy for us to take a gamble on Harry Wilson. Cracking young player and available. Think he'd fit right in here too.

Wilson, Fraser and Ake and I'd be very happy!

• Like 1

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Wilson, Fraser and Ake and I'd be very happy!

I'd be delirious if we got those three! No way Bournemouth would sell their two best players to us though lol

17 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

We’ve got plenty of midfielders, surely. The dilemma for me, is winger or CB. Ah fvck it, get both. 

But not Dunk!

We have, but who have we got to cover Maddison or Tielemans? I think this is the area that needs strengthening most.

• Like 1

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

We have, but who have we got to cover Maddison or Tielemans? I think this is the area that needs strengthening most.

That was my point

1 minute ago, simon789us said:

Got to be better options abroad than dunk tawkoski and ake for a lot less money got no names as im not 12 and play fifa but come on

I thought this was the winger thread... Anyway we signed Benkovic and Soyuncu from abroad, are they not satisfactory enough for you?

People keep banging on about another CM I don’t think we need one. I still think Silva will have a part to play this season. Even if it is backup. 

Plus brendan keeps choosing him. Over Amartey and Mendy.

A quality winger is all we need I think. If we get another CB in that’s not a really high price then great. 

Edited by LCFC FOX

43 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Perez can absolutely cover for Maddison, though that leaves you short on the wing unless you sign another winger.  Signing a good one kills two birds with one stone.

Tielemans is a little tougher, but I really believe Silva can offer some cover there.  I also think with a formation tweak you could play Maddison deeper in the formation and make it work.  Tielemans is the sort of talent you're not going to replace with a single guy, unless you're one of the superclubs that can afford to have Tielemans as a bench player.

Edited by Deeg67