Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

They don’t have to leave, just not play.

The more out the squad and less wages being paid = more room for quality to come in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he's training himself individually and not with the club. That would say he probably is keeping himself fit ahead of a move elsewhere

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

According to the Mercury, he was on the list to report Monday ... he is definitely on a "pre-season training" theme on Instagram (his gym also seems to be a shrine to himself)

 

14kg is his limit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

According to the Mercury, he was on the list to report Monday ... he is definitely on a "pre-season training" theme on Instagram (his gym also seems to be a shrine to himself)

 

What have I just watched lollollol who does he think he is CR7?! lol 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

14kg is his limit

 

hes not trying to build up muscle but exercise the ones he has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Clarkey123 said:

If we really are serious about cracking the top 6 silva, ghezzal and mendy all need to go 

Agree with this, we know who are first 14 are more or less on a weekly basis. Ghezzal has no future whatsoever and Mendy isnt going to make the 14, Silva still not sure there is a player in there i'm sure. Then of course there is Diabate, cricky we need to start a 'B' team in league 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Agree with this, we know who are first 14 are more or less on a weekly basis. Ghezzal has no future whatsoever and Mendy isnt going to make the 14, Silva still not sure there is a player in there i'm sure. Then of course there is Diabate, cricky we need to start a 'B' team in league 2.

Our recruitment from overseas has been hit and miss in recent years.

 

We did well with Cambiasso, Mahrez, Knockaert, Kante, Fuchs, Amartey, Ndidi and Periera.

 

Badly with Inler, Benny, Kaputska, Ghezzal, Mendy, Silva, Musa, and Slimani.  It’s not that any of these are bad players, it’s just they have not fitted in to the way we play.

 

Im pleased we’re recruiting mainly younger players from lower leagues or players who have proved they can play in the Premier League - more chance of getting it right.

 

 

Edited by car1os
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

That one went West, if I recall...

Haha! Damn you autocorrect...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, car1os said:

Our recruitment from overseas has been hit and miss in recent years.

 

We did well with Cambiasso, Mahrez, Knockaert, Kante, Fuchs, Amartey, Ndidi and Periera.

 

Badly with Inler, Benny, Kaputska, Ghezzal, Mendy, Silva, Musa, and Slimani.  It’s not that any of these are bad players, it’s just they have not fitted in to the way we play.

 

Im pleased we’re recruiting mainly younger players from lower leagues or players who have proved they can play in the Premier League - more chance of getting it right.

 

 

You've left Iheanacho out of both those lists?... 

But I think I know which one he'd be in! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

You've left Iheanacho out of both those lists?... 

But I think I know which one he'd be in! 

Today I learned that Manchester is overseas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MPH said:

 

hes not trying to build up muscle but exercise the ones he has.

It was more to do with the 14 seconds than seeing what he actually lifts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, weller54 said:

You've left Iheanacho out of both those lists?... 

But I think I know which one he'd be in! 

We bought him from Man City... I left out Benkovic and Soyuncu too as it’s too early to know. 

 

Point was was we have a better success rate when bringing in players from home (even if not British) than from foreign leagues. Iheanacho move hasn’t worked out just yet, and might not at all.  I think Perez will do well here though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my bird prob carries twice as much as Adrien lifts in her handbag. You should see her during a shopping spree... this woman has Wasyl's elbows :wub: 

 

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MPH said:

 

hes not trying to build up muscle but exercise the ones he has.

Perhaps if he'd done a few more of the muscle building one's he'd have dealt with the physicality a bit more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's not part of the Tieleman deal then? (Rob Or Percy said that I think). How are we going to flog Silva? People like him a lot but he ain't made for the prem. At least Slim scored Champions League goals for us.

Edited by Foxxed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foxxed said:

He's not part of the Tieleman deal then? (Rob Or Percy said that I think). How are we going to flow Silva? People like him a lot but he ain't made for the prem. At least Slim scored Champions League goals for us.

There are a few french clubs after him ..... he may still end up at Monaco 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone will take him but I’d imagine even if we sell for a fee we might have to pay his wages for a bit. Grim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1562347162439.thumb.png.7b049945b2a16589b41bc5ba638b9e30.png

20 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

According to the Mercury, he was on the list to report Monday ... he is definitely on a "pre-season training" theme on Instagram (his gym also seems to be a shrine to himself)

 

1562347162439.thumb.png.7b049945b2a16589b41bc5ba638b9e30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...