Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
moore_94

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i mean youve been questioning the point of my post, as if I need to justify it to you. but dont worry lad, sure its just a misunderstanding. All love :schmike:

You don't really, I was just curious. Perhaps you need to justify it to yourself..preferably prior to hitting the post/submit reply button. 

 

What region of London are you from and how did you come to support LCFC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Line-X said:

You don't really, I was just curious. Perhaps you need to justify it to yourself..preferably prior to hitting the post/submit reply button. 

 

What region of London are you from and how did you come to support LCFC?

like i said mate, apologies if i misunderstood, happens on the internet. im from south east london, woolwich to be precise. and i came to support leicester when my nan started taking me to games, the year before we got relegated to league one, would have been 12. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

like i said mate, apologies if i misunderstood, happens on the internet. im from south east london, woolwich to be precise. and i came to support leicester when my nan started taking me to games, the year before we got relegated to league one, would have been 12. 

If you was born a 100 before that  

could’ve been a Gooner ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

like i said mate, apologies if i misunderstood, happens on the internet. im from south east london, woolwich to be precise. and i came to support leicester when my nan started taking me to games, the year before we got relegated to league one, would have been 12. 

The fact you still did support city after that season :appl:

 

Well worth it in the end eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant wait to see this side play    nothing like this as ever been round here before    up the city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got in and I’m a bit pissed but sndjjsjskemsmensnendnejsnsnns!.!!!??!

 

is it really happening ?!

 

if so.. WELCOME YOURI. (Again)

 

I have been waiting to buy next seasons shirt and I think I’ll now be getting one with a Mr. Tielemans’ name on the back!

 

literally about to wet my pants

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Just got in and I’m a bit pissed but sndjjsjskemsmensnendnejsnsnns!.!!!??!

 

is it really happening ?!

 

if so.. WELCOME YOURI. (Again)

 

I have been waiting to buy next seasons shirt and I think I’ll now be getting one with a Mr. Tielemans’ name on the back!

 

literally about to wet my pants

Been cancelled mate. Man City came in with a last minute bid that blew us out of the water and Youri didn’t want to be stalked so he chose Pep. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol the good old, wake up and when you left the Tielemans thread it was on page 18... now its on page 48!

 

Must mean he's official, signed and pics holding the shirt.... ok off to page 48 i go...

 

 

Edit At page 48.... just the usual FT love in.... scroll back to 44.... still nothing official. :frantics:

Edited by ozleicester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Lol the good old, wake up and when you left the Tielemans thread it was on page 18... now its on page 48!

 

Must mean he's official, signed and pics holding the shirt.... ok off to page 48 i go...

 

 

Edit At page 48.... just the usual FT love in.... scroll back to 44.... still nothing official. :frantics:

Page 20 to 36 is what you’re looking for. Ignore the rest.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dormelcfc said:

I really hope we announce him just like United did with Pogba, get one last dig in at them ?

 

 

I was hoping for something more along the lines of:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nelbert said:

i cant wait to see this side play    nothing like this as ever been round here before    up the city

Did you enjoy your 11 pints of Stella? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a massive statement of intent this is from the owners!  Can't really believe it if I'm honest, seems only 2 minutes ago i was crying over my cornflakes when Tommy Wright left for Middlesbrough!!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is the medical this morning and photo shoot this arvo?

 

I can see it being announced by 5-6pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

Just got in and I’m a bit pissed but sndjjsjskemsmensnendnejsnsnns!.!!!??!

 

is it really happening ?!

 

if so.. WELCOME YOURI. (Again)

 

I have been waiting to buy next seasons shirt and I think I’ll now be getting one with a Mr. Tielemans’ name on the back!

 

literally about to wet my pants

My thought too! The shirt thing. Not wetting my pants. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Don't they fly out for pre season tomorrow?

Hope Big Daddy has sneaked a seat at the back.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Don't they fly out for pre season tomorrow?

Hope their arms don't ache too much when they get there. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...