Sign in to follow this  
moore_94

Tielemans

5 minutes ago, JJS84 said:

I think as mentioned somewhere previously, generally bids go in only once the fee is agreed, i think hence the confidence.

What, like the 70m bid for Maguire? 

Just now, kristianity77 said:

What, like the 70m bid for Maguire? 

note the word generally. its a theory, it does not cover every case.

The idea that this is the 'final'bid is what concerns me. And it seems well below the 40 million they wanted.

Very, very nervous.

In our favour I guess is Youri wants to come, and Man Utd isn't super keen AND Monaco wan't rid. Still, I'll be a bundle of nerves until this is sorted

Oh wow!

I honestly cannot remember being this excited during a window before. Apart from when I thought that we had signed Trevor Sinclair, only to find out that it was Frank instead..........

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Very good article that, lots of little nuggets of information. Anyone else notice they've said its £16m?

Edit: that's a yes then lol

Edited by Billy Big Balls

2 minutes ago, Suffolk exile said:

Oh wow!

I honestly cannot remember being this excited during a window before. Apart from when I thought that we had signed Trevor Sinclair, only to find out that it was Frank instead..........

I cannot remember being this excited about a window since I had the house double glazed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Interesting that Percy is saying we are paying 40 quid, when we are hearing the bid is more likely to be 38 Euros. That said, I'm starting to feel VERY optimistic now.

Abrasive explained the £16m up front in the Perez thread.

Would like to see Abrasive explain the difference between Percy’s article & his €38m ‘final bid’?

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

Interesting that Percy is saying we are paying 40 quid, when we are hearing the bid is more likely to be 38 Euros. That said, I'm starting to feel VERY optimistic now.

Even I could afford that

2 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Very cheap.