Jump to content
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Double post but that was a woeful penalty from Jesus 

*cough nothing to see here* 

Edited by UniFox21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Double post but that was a woeful penalty from Sterling 

Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Jesus that was bad. From Jesus.

One of the worst.

 

Dive? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Finnegan said:

 

Dive? 

Nope, the actual penalty. Not entirely sure how he has managed to miss it and do so so badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the way Atalanta are looking like they might sh1thouse something out of this game.

 

actually put a quid on them when they went down to 1-0:D

 

edit: how the f*** did they come to only add on one minute!?

Edited by oadby.fox
See above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Fletcher and Mcmanaman with such an ignorant approach to commentary. Pure disrespect to Atlanta. "They can't play like this in Serie A!?" 

 

Wankers. They don’t, by the way...I mean they don’t play against many teams like Man City in Serie A for starters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manini said:

Wankers. They don’t, by the way...I mean they don’t play against many teams like Man City in Serie A for starters. 

Exactly. 

But their job is to commentate on football, it isn't like this is some small competition. It wouldn't be hard to search and watch some Atalanta footage and get some insight into the club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly. 

But their job is to commentate on football, it isn't like this is some small competition. It wouldn't be hard to search and watch some Atalanta footage and get some insight into the club. 

The fact that Atalanta are playing in the Champions league deserves their instant respect anyway. They were sensational last year and they’re a similar sized club to Leicester, if not smaller to be honest with sharing a catchment area with Milan. 
 

Sounds like too much hard work for them to actually do any prep mate. These types of champions league games are the equivalent of the last day of school for the commentators. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Atlanta making a genuine game of it? Would you actually put money on them scoring? 

 

Coa I've opted for Atleti Bayer because it looked like the most even game on paper but it's terrible so far ngl. 

 

I don't dislike Man City but I cba watching them just stroll to a comfy win. 

 

I was faintly tempted by Dinamo Shaktar because that was probably the best game of this set of games last time but I'm not sure even I'm hip enough for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jako shirts, corporate ownership and Rocking All Over The World goal music. 

 

We're all Bayer Leverkusen aren't we lads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Are Atlanta making a genuine game of it? Would you actually put money on them scoring? 

 

Coa I've opted for Atleti Bayer because it looked like the most even game on paper but it's terrible so far ngl. 

 

I don't dislike Man City but I cba watching them just stroll to a comfy win. 

 

I was faintly tempted by Dinamo Shaktar because that was probably the best game of this set of games last time but I'm not sure even I'm hip enough for that. 

It’s 1-1 now and I think Atalanta could continue to frustrate them, got more exciting toward the end of the first half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oadby.fox said:

It’s 1-1 now and I think Atalanta could continue to frustrate them, got more exciting toward the end of the first half

 

I've turned over. Bayer two nil up cruising anyway. Atleti look a shadow of themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs winning quite comfortable reckon sheff Utd will give them a lot more to think about at the weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly. 

But their job is to commentate on football, it isn't like this is some small competition. It wouldn't be hard to search and watch some Atalanta footage and get some insight into the club. 


in their defence, to do research , properly, on all the games they commentate on, would be a big time investment. I’d imagine these two will be doing two, possibly three games midweek.

 

To make a proper assessment on a team I’d like to see four a few full games, your not going to get a lot from a few little bits of footage.

 

Not to say getting on at Atlanta was warranted, there seems to be a lot of snobbery with British commentators in a number of sports.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red for Bravo, could see it coming a mile off when he was subbed on! 

 

Walker in goal!? Hahaha

Edited by oadby.fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how has anyone who’s ever watched a game of footy before re-watched that and decided it’s a red card. unreal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...