Jump to content
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Whilst this is cool, they've tweaked the stat in question to just include these two rather than include Shakespeare with us in the knockout rounds, which is irritating. 

 

Shakespeare technically didn't get us qualified for the knockouts though. Ranieri got us there then went after the Sevilla first leg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Shakespeare technically didn't get us qualified for the knockouts though. Ranieri got us there then went after the Sevilla first leg. 

Ah that is true; my bad. However, i stand by my point of sky making the stat incredibly specific to just include those 2 names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Ah that is true; my bad. However, i stand by my point of sky making the stat incredibly specific to just include those 2 names. 

 

It isn't that specific is it mate? Basically just recent English managers to get their sides through the group stages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Langston said:

 

It isn't that specific is it mate? Basically just recent English managers to get their sides through the group stages.

Not overly specific; but they've used English to just have Lampard and Redknapp for the family link rather than something like British where they'd lose that link with other names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Not overly specific; but they've used English to just have Lampard and Redknapp for the family link rather than something like British where they'd lose that link with other names.

 

I reckon you might be over-thinking it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Come on Zagreb !!!! 

 

Edit OMG they scored, 1 up against Man City

Great goal too! I reckon we should buy him for that finish alone.

Edited by Aesc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aesc said:

That

Great goal too! I reckon we should buy him for that finish alone.

Almo is decent. Went to their place off V Ferencvaros and watched them V Atalanta.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Zagreb lol 

Nothing wrong with that goal. Their player got injured through no fault of City players.

It's one you're pissed at conceding but perfectly fine scoring 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...