Sign in to follow this  
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Hahahah love hearing MacManaman crying

He’s genuinely just having a full on paddy on live TV here it’s the most hilarious/baffling thing I’ve ever seen 

• Haha 2

Steve "Oh Yeah" Macca crying over Atletico's time wasting and rolling over is glorious. 

Good job Sadio and Mo don't do that.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

**** off Klopp, there wasn't any major talking points that game at all. You should see some of the shit we have to put up with week in week out.

He's such a despisable cvnt, like to make out he's this happy cheery character but in reality he's the biggest nob going when things don't go his way.

Complains about a handball but his own team played on lol lol

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yeah  go on, commentators, start talking about Anfield under the lights in a few weeks.  :rolleyes:

God I hate Liverpool so much that I want the team which literally cheated Leicester City out of a quarter final, and seemingly always knocks us out of Europe, to beat them.

And then go out.

Atletico's team bus better watch out.

• Haha 1

The more you win the mort losing hurts.. and Klopp is a bad loser. Gonna be fun when Liverpool start to not win every ****ing game

• Like 1

What an thoroughly enjoyable, enthralling spectacle that was.

What an atmosphere.

That's how defensive football can also be entertaining. Great to watch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I love the fact that the crowd shot at in Madrid had a dude smoking a cigar.  lol

That’s their goalie ...Jan Oblak :giggle:

• Haha 2

Some of the Liverpool players looked really confused when every decision didn’t go their way. It was like they’d never experienced it.

• Like 1

Robertson ‘they tried to get under our skin and I thought we dealt with it well’....then proceeds to moan about everything....clearly showing they have got under his skin. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Robertson ‘they tried to get under our skin and I thought we dealt with it well’....then proceeds to moan about everything....clearly showing they have got under his skin. 

He’s a massive bell end

I absolutely love Atletico and Diego Simone. he's the perfect anti hero for football. Mind you I was the kind of child that read books about the Kray twins and watched documentaries on bank robberies hoping they would get away with it! 

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Baffles me that none of the big clubs over here have gone all out to get Simeone. Terrific manager 

Probably seen as too much of a scumbag for man city, United or Liverpool All the rest would be a backwards or sideways step.

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Probably seen as too much of a scumbag for man city, United or Liverpool All the rest would be a backwards or sideways step.

United had Mourinho! lol

Why's he a scumbag anyway? You on about the Beckham incident? 

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

United had Mourinho! lol

Why's he a scumbag anyway? You on about the Beckham incident? 

Yeah that's true about mourhino maybe United would go for him in fact it would be a great fit for them.

I really like him but he has a reputation rightly or wrongly of being a cheating scumbag and playing defensive anti football which I think would put of the absolute elite of premier league football (city and Liverpool basically). Which is unfair especially as someone pep is see as some sort of free flowing football mercurial genius but in reality Simone has done just a good a job with his career with a fraction of the players and money at peps disposal.

• Like 1