Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

 

 

Was about to post this before the server took a dump

Hmmm... Choosing to view this as last minute talk coming from the agent/club to push things along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Hmmm... Choosing to view this as last minute talk coming from the agent/club to push things along. 

I wonder if Samps are playing us at our own game for an extra 5 million. 

But between a done deal, a loan to buy and different asking prices... I'm just glad we've still got some deals on going, cause closing the Maguire thread just ended all transfer hype for a bit. Hipefully no last minute Silva type crap toom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just Dorsett’s bosses trying to create a bit of drama. 

Must be a very quiet news day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just Dorsett’s bosses trying to create a bit of drama. 

Need some tbh. 

Bored, now the Slabhead thread got closed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember that we have to finish this quickly whereas European suitors have another couple weeks - so don’t blame samp for trying to rinse another few million out of us !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Reputable sources saying he's coming permanently, on loan and not at all lol

 

Dorsett is ITK:ph34r: - according to himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Jordan Blackwell saying this is a loan to buy deal 🤔

He's just going off what Tanner at the Athletic has said.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given such a signing will require International clearance from FIFA, I sincerely hope the Congernator has passed all of his UEFA Fax Machine Operator Badges.

We don’t have the budget for such a course

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given such a signing will require International clearance from FIFA, I sincerely hope the Congernator has passed all of his UEFA Fax Machine Operator Badges.

Why would it? He's European. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure Dorset will be stationed outside of Belvoir drive on Thursday with a cuppa' soup and a Twix being fed some crap from Jim White and his Team "JAMES MADDISON HAS LEFT TRAINING EARLY, THIS MUST MEAN HE IS SET TO JOIN MAN UNITED FOR MANY MANY POUND NOTES".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given such a signing will require International clearance from FIFA, I sincerely hope the Congernator has passed all of his UEFA Fax Machine Operator Badges.

Not needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I'm sure Dorset will be stationed outside of Belvoir drive on Thursday with a cuppa' soup and a Twix being fed some crap from Jim White and his Team "JAMES MADDISON HAS LEFT TRAINING EARLY, THIS MUST MEAN HE IS SET TO JOIN MAN UNITED FOR MANY MANY POUND NOTES".....

Didn't we have that bird with the square face and annoying voice covering us in the last couple of windows? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I'm sure Dorset will be stationed outside of Belvoir drive on Thursday with a cuppa' soup and a Twix being fed some crap from Jim White and his Team "JAMES MADDISON HAS LEFT TRAINING EARLY, THIS MUST MEAN HE IS SET TO JOIN MAN UNITED FOR MANY MANY POUND NOTES".....

Obviously Maguire getting his own back by leaving him with a dose of the sh*ts before he left.:giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Why would it? He's European. 

Where were you last year when we signed (sorry did not sign) Silva????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Didn't we have that bird with the square face and annoying voice covering us in the last couple of windows? 

 

Is that Spongebob’s Mrs ? 

 

211E3BF2-9B29-47DD-9909-0710479E83FB.thumb.jpeg.b9faf9d523a1522bcc2ef059b87c5237.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Where were you last year when we signed (sorry did not sign) Silva????

As far as I was aware it was just negotiations taking too long to put through a fax machine. Nothing about international clearance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

As far as I was aware it was just negotiations taking too long to put through a fax machine. Nothing about international clearance. 

I am sure it was an issue with international clearance. The sale went through ok, but we didn't get the paperwork in on time for his international registration. So if we had been buying a UK-based player there would never have been an issue. Anyhow... Praet!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...