Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MC Prussian

PES 2020

Recommended Posts

Goodybe, FIFA!

Hello, Konami! It's been a while.

If this continues, PES will finally be able to knock FIFA off the top of the charts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always been a FIFA man. But, i must admit from watching that clip i will be interested to see what the demo is like.  Thought FIFA 19 was terrible this year, one of the worst FIFA's i have played. FIFA 20 needs to step up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JamesO said:

Always been a FIFA man. But, i must admit from watching that clip i will be interested to see what the demo is like.  Thought FIFA 19 was terrible this year, one of the worst FIFA's i have played. FIFA 20 needs to step up. 

Likewise, for FIFA... But surely there's only so many times EA can just churn out the same repackaged game with absolute minimal gameplay & feature improvements from year-to-year before consumers start to tire of it? 

 

It's just roster updates and a few cosmetic improvements. I say it every year: JUSTICE FOR CAREER MODE. F**k FUT and shove the sh*t Journey up your arses.


I know I'd be curious to try PES again.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Likewise, for FIFA... But surely there's only so many times EA can just churn out the same repackaged game with absolute minimal gameplay & feature improvements from year-to-year before consumers start to tire of it? 

 

It's just roster updates and a few cosmetic improvements. I say it every year: JUSTICE FOR CAREER MODE. F**k FUT and shove the sh*t Journey up your arses.


I know I'd be curious to try PES again.

 

 

I agree. All i find with FIFA now is they add 1 or 2 new additions to the game but certain styles of the game play is worse then older FIFA's. 

 

Been hearing that this FIFA street they are adding is only console play and not online. Would be very stupid of them if this is true. But, i guess they only focus on FUT because it brings in the money for them. Can't stand FUT this year. There are all sorts of cards this year, way too many. If you have a break away from not playing FUT and play against someone their team in unbelievable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I buy PES every year, even though I mostly play Fifa. They've been close and do some things better so I'm hoping this one will put them back on top. 

 

Credit it to them as most would have given up the fight by now. Yeah, I'm looking at you 2K, who made amazing hockey and football(the egg shaped one) games, but gave up when EA bullied ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you still make your own kits on master league? Does master league still exist? 

I skipped Fifa 19 and wouldn’t rule out not getting fifa 20 either. Can’t be arsed with them only putting effort into FUT for all the nerds and 9 year olds 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FUT is sapping any enjoyment from Fifa now. It's all they're bothered about.

 

As if Juventus won't even be on Fifa 20 lol I'll still end up buying it no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

FUT is sapping any enjoyment from Fifa now. It's all they're bothered about.

 

As if Juventus won't even be on Fifa 20 lol I'll still end up buying it no doubt.

 

Is that true? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Can you still make your own kits on master league? Does master league still exist? 

I skipped Fifa 19 and wouldn’t rule out not getting fifa 20 either. Can’t be arsed with them only putting effort into FUT for all the nerds and 9 year olds 

Yes and yes. ML is still pretty shockingly similar to what it was back in the day although I do still play it a fair bit.

 

On PES19 I have a Leicester team in the champions league but I can barely afford to buy any known, decent players so I end up loaning all the time. When you buy a loan it comes out of your transfer budget where I have consistently got about £40m in the bank but my wage budget is a ****ing joke hence having to loan.

 

Generally the whole interface/ mode is very dated but the game play is brilliant so I persevere.

 

I see the appeal of FIFA with correct licences, polished modes etc but the game play is shite in comparison to PES so I will get this again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i recently bought my daughter an xbox.  With game pass you get a load for free including PES 2019.

 

There's not many playing online or am i looking in the wrong place?  i'm a v casual gamer and like to play online against randoms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demo is out. Played it earlier very quickly but seems pretty good actually.

 

Worth a shot instead of the garbage FIFA are churning out these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PES2020 cover stars announced:

 

Five-time Ballon d'Or winner Leo Messi, Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, Bayern midfielder Serge Gnabry.

 

And...


Scott McTominay. 

 

Scott McTominay.

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

PES2020 cover stars announced:

 

Five-time Ballon d'Or winner Leo Messi, Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, Bayern midfielder Serge Gnabry.

 

And...


Scott McTominay. 

 

Scott McTominay.

 

 

I was looking at that cover and trying to figure out who the heck that was in the Man U shirt lol

 

Don't they have the exclusive with Beckham? I know he's no McTominay, but he's somewhat recognizable ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I’m going to have to give the demo a whirl. Adamant I’m not getting Fifa this season after the shit show of last seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

easily the better game when it comes to gameplay but it looks like dog-shit and lack of licenses is rubbish. menu system is also absolutely gash; ugly and confusing. 

 

konami need to cherry pick a few decent employees from EA and fix up on a few things if they're ever going to be serious about dislodging the shite that is Fifa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Download the option files (kit quality etc. is insane) and started a Master League with Leipzig. Playing on the hardest difficulty I've lost my first four games without scoring lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im enjoying it this year, i always buy it but im still pissed at fifa so gonna stick with pes as long as i can. it seems harder than normal but it might be just me, knocked it down to professional in master league with my created team of default players. will bump it back up to top player when i hit the prem. and the cutomisation is much improved this year, they have made it so easy for modders to create proper nice looking kits , its just like modding FM, you dont need the licences

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frost said:

Download the option files (kit quality etc. is insane) and started a Master League with Leipzig. Playing on the hardest difficulty I've lost my first four games without scoring lol

Think you need to reduce the difficulty. You aren't good enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...