Sign in to follow this  
DerbyshireFox

Tielemans

He's just so frustrating, he still does a lot of good stuff but there's so much sloppiness, dare I say laziness, in there. Looks miles better in his triangle with Ricardo and Perez, Brendan said he plays better when he's in a rhythm and this ****ing about with formations doesn't help that

Could be worse, could be Chilwell. 

In all honesty, like them both, but in a matter of months both gone from couple of our best players to two of the worst. Not inconsistent either, both are consistently under performing. 

We know he's a quality player. He'll turn his form around. 

He is losing the ball a bit too much at the moment, but his movement is still fantastic. Always helps his teammates out with a passing option. Seems to lack confidence and not a lot bounces for him right now though.

• Like 1

He's a phenomenal player going through a poor spell. All footballers go through it. Yet another overreaction from the Foxes faithful. 

Not been performing for a good month or so now. No goals or assists for quite some time.

Come on Rodgers. You've brought Iheanacho of his shell. Looks like Tielemans is your next project.

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

He's just so frustrating, he still does a lot of good stuff but there's so much sloppiness, dare I say laziness, in there. Looks miles better in his triangle with Ricardo and Perez, Brendan said he plays better when he's in a rhythm and this ****ing about with formations doesn't help that

Think this has a lot to do with it, he likes drifting to the right where he can either swing one in with his stronger right foot or cut inside on his very good left. 

Playing with a wing back means means he doesn’t get that space because they cross paths too often. I’m not sure what the solution is but he should be able to perform a lot better in any system as we’ve seen how good he can be.

Didn't a Monaco fan say he was a lazy player for them? We all know he's a ****ing great player but tonight he looked like a Sunday league player after a weekend session on the sniff

Edited by tylesta

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm a massive fan but he hasn't looked right for weeks now, unfit? Arrogance? 

He's about the least arrogant person you could get. I don't know what it is but he's bang out of form, thought it was harsh on Praet tonight for him to be taken off rather than Tielemans

• Like 2

Worst performing central midfielder at present.....I'd even pick Mendy over him.

Need to start with Praet / Hamza / Madders on Saturday with Youri on the bench.

If he put in these types of performances for Monaco, you can see why they wanted him gone.

Looks very average atm.

Although Praet is no better either. He doesn't look like the player he was when he was coming off the bench at the start of the season

Tricky one. I am still convinced that he is very embodiment of the old phrase 'form is temporary, class is permanent'. 

For the sake of the team (especially with Wilf now out) we have to drop him and bring in Hamza. 

There was a moment around 76/80 mins where he was right side of the pen area, and went to turn 180 and looked like a oil tanker he’s that slow. We can continue to play him into form or rest/bench him? Dunno what’s best but he’s a frustrating player to watch right now, and a shadow of himself compared to last season on loan. Looks a bit tubby and very slow, but I’m sure he’s in good condition, otherwise he’d be out of the picture. 

He looks so slow in his all round play. 

He’s struggling to pass the ball quickly and accurately.

And he’s losing control in possession too often. 

Im not sure what’s happened to him.  

I don't mind his 40 yard killer passes being cut off, as that ambitious play is how you score goals. It's the run of mill stuff he's fluffing that show he's off form. He was better 2nd half as Hamza let him push up. But it's been quite a while since a slide rule pass appeared. Come on Youri heads up!!

• Like 1

Sometimes the weight of expectancy can hang heavy and I think there's a touch of that. 

He looked very disappointed today when things weren't going his way, knowing he was the creator in chief. 

He’s showing some poor form but everyone was desperate to sign him, a few bad games and he’s sh*t lol 

He wasn’t much worse than so many others tonight. I’m more concerned about our left back having trouble defending and being able to pass a ball forwards... or take on his man. He should sit on the bench and be told to watch Ricky P

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

He’s showing some poor form but everyone was desperate to sign him, a few bad games and he’s sh*t lol 

He wasn’t much worse than so many others tonight. I’m more concerned about our left back having trouble defending and being able to pass a ball forwards... or take on his man. He should sit on the bench and be told to watch Ricky P

Bizarre strawman.

If anything, people have gone out their way to say he's a good player just out of form.

He absolutely was worse than so many others tonight.

Why can't a player's current form be rightly criticised without people creating this weird strawman that people are calling him shit?