Sign in to follow this  
Hayley Bingham

Chelsea away tickets ?

Chelsea away Sunday 16th August 2019 16.30 k.o ?

due to personal circumstances we are now unable to make the match .. if you are interested in buying the tickets off us please send me a private message ! ?

Edited by Hayley Bingham

I’m just always suspicious of someone whose only posts centre around flogging tickets they need to get rid of. 

Cant argue if genuine. And always good reasons for that to occur 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

FYI I had a baby 7 weeks ago and Match was originally a Saturday ., now it’s moved to a Sunday we unfortunately can’t get anyone to have our daughter ! Hope that clears the matter up! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hayley Bingham said:

FYI I had a baby 7 weeks ago and Match was originally a Saturday ., now it’s moved to a Sunday we unfortunately can’t get anyone to have our daughter ! Hope that clears the matter up! 

Plastic ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Some people have other commitments.  It's very commendable that @Hayley Bingham offers her tickets elsewhere. 

Most people buy and then offer tickets elsewhere. It's a good way to get points up and get money back.

Cardiff_Fox is a respectable poster, he won't have meant anything bad, but does make a valid point.

4 minutes ago, Hayley Bingham said:

I won’t bother with here again just getting slagged off 

I doubt whether your 17 posts in 10 months will really be missed by anyone as they are all about selling tickets.

By the way there is a tickets and travel section on this forum rather than putting this sort of stuff in the main forum.

Just saying..... :ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Most people buy and then offer tickets elsewhere. It's a good way to get points up and get money back.

Cardiff_Fox is a respectable poster, he won't have meant anything bad, but does make a valid point.

He makes a very valid point. No problem with people dropping out or circumstances changing, but the number of people who claim the fixture date has caused them to not go - tickets went on sale 3 weeks after the date change! lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

He makes a very valid point. No problem with people dropping out or circumstances changing, but the number of people who claim the fixture date has caused them to not go - tickets went on sale 3 weeks after the date change! lol

And it's better to be safe than sorry these days with every man and their dog trying to rip you off.

4 hours ago, Hayley Bingham said:

Tickets were bought when the game was scheduled on a Sunday 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I doubt whether your 17 posts in 10 months will really be missed by anyone as they are all about selling tickets.

By the way there is a tickets and travel section on this forum rather than putting this sort of stuff in the main forum.

Just saying..... :ph34r:

Thank you I will try to delete this and put it in the correct place 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hayley Bingham said:

I won’t bother with here again just getting slagged off 

Haha I don't think anyone is slagging you off. I think you've done the right thing for trying to sell to fellow fans at face value, nice one, but the point raised by Cardiff Fox is valid. Just wait until your newborn becomes a teenager, then you'll understand slagging off! Good luck and congrats with the new arrival