Cardiff away

Everton home

Man Utd away, put it in the top corner 

Brighton away, he had an assist 

+ he had a couple of good displays against lower league opposition in the Cup (Leeds, Sheffield United etc). 

Yeah not many memorable games. At the time it was a punt worth taking for a couple of £ millions. 

Edited by Koke

He was worth the punt, but it's not worked out for him. If I was him I'd be looking at going to a Newcastle, Leeds, Brighton etc. or even France or Germany instead of going to Tottenham, if he's serious about getting his career on track. I do think he's got talent but it's been clear for a couple of years that it wasn't going to happen for him here. 

• Like 1

He’s on his way out of the club. It’s a shame as I think he’s very very talented. Just couldn’t seem to show it on a consistent enough level. I like him and his style of play. Rodgers doesn’t rate him. He doesn’t want to sign a new contract, so he’s off. He’ll probably do well else where in the prem. probably come back to haunt us

On 11/12/2020 at 22:52, brucey said:

.... We offered him a new contract? Why? 

I can't see the club wanting to let a 24 year old English winger go for nothing.

We'd be able to get something back for him, maybe even a profit considering we only paid about £4m for him.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I can't see the club wanting to let a 24 year old English winger go for nothing.

We'd be able to get something back for him, maybe even a profit considering we only paid about £4m for him.

Efforts were made at this during the close season to be fair. DG and his agent know what they're doing.

22 hours ago, Babylon said:

There is a player in there somewhere

Reminds of the kid who got a ton of horse shit for Xmas. Spent all day digging and muttering, "There's got to be a fvcking horse in here somewhere..."

Sometimes shit is just what it seems to be.