Sign in to follow this  
Winchesterfox

Spurs at home 21 September 1230

Selling an adult and U16 ticket v Spurs for face value in SK1 (£59).  Good seats together in SK1.  

Happy to upgrade the U16 ticket nearer the match if no one wants it as it is.  

• Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 10:32, Winchesterfox said:

Selling an adult and U16 ticket v Spurs for face value in SK1 (£59).  Good seats together in SK1.  

Happy to upgrade the U16 ticket nearer the match if no one wants it as it is.  

A friend of mine is looking to take his son to his first game, he has just turned 6. If your tickets are still available would it be a problem if he is only 6 on an U16 ticket?

I know he is obviously U16 but I assume it's fine that he wouldn't have an U8 ticket

Cheers

9 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

A friend of mine is looking to take his son to his first game, he has just turned 6. If your tickets are still available would it be a problem if he is only 6 on an U16 ticket?

I know he is obviously U16 but I assume it's fine that he wouldn't have an U8 ticket

Cheers

Sorry Kingcarr the tickets have now gone.  But I just checked with the box office what to do in this situation, in case your friend wants to try it again.  The season ticket holder needs to let the box office know they want to change age category on the season ticket for one match, and the box office will print off a paper ticket for the new lower age category.   They don't get any money back though.

The other thing your friend can try is to post on here asking if a season ticket holder could buy extra tickets, if there are any left over after selling to members (as there are for Bournemouth at the moment).  The season ticket holder could then buy for the correct age category.  I get why your friend might not want to buy memberships before their son's first match.   The first time I took my son (to an away game at Ewood Park) he wasn't that keen on football, and asked at half time if he could read a book instead.  But then Vardy equalised and he was hooked ...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

Sorry Kingcarr the tickets have now gone.  But I just checked with the box office what to do in this situation, in case your friend wants to try it again.  The season ticket holder needs to let the box office know they want to change age category on the season ticket for one match, and the box office will print off a paper ticket for the new lower age category.   They don't get any money back though.

The other thing your friend can try is to post on here asking if a season ticket holder could buy extra tickets, if there are any left over after selling to members (as there are for Bournemouth at the moment).  The season ticket holder could then buy for the correct age category.  I get why your friend might not want to buy memberships before their son's first match.   The first time I took my son (to an away game at Ewood Park) he wasn't that keen on football, and asked at half time if he could read a book instead.  But then Vardy equalised and he was hooked ...

Thanks for that I appreciate it :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Shah johns said:

After 2 adults for this if anyone can help please PM me.

Thank You 

I can only see loads of single seats dotted around the ground, but not pairs of seats.

If you go to the cinema, they often don't let you book in a way that leaves a single seat.  I wonder if the club will ever try that.  

3 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

I can only see loads of single seats dotted around the ground, but not pairs of seats.

If you go to the cinema, they often don't let you book in a way that leaves a single seat.  I wonder if the club will ever try that.  

Thanks Mate 

No membership or season ticket so can’t see them yet. Don’t mind if seated together or not, I’ve got help from here in the past. I’ll just keep them crossed.

On 23/08/2019 at 20:22, Winchesterfox said:

They used to do it I think and at times it was actually quite annoying as you were only left with certain areas you could get seats. Biggest problem is that season tickets probably already leave lots of singles

Edited to add, Sorry wrong game it was for Bournemouth home,

I bought two tickets for a friend in M1 for this match and it would not let me leave an odd seat, so assume it does do this in that area.

Edited by Lestagirl

4 friends coming from abroad to watch this game. We got two seats next to each other (in SK4) and another couple further back nearish each other (also SK4). We have just heard that the 5th friend who initially thought he couldn't join, has got the time off. So if anyone has an adult ticket available in SK4, please get in touch :)

Thank you.

7 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Looking for an adult ticket if anyone has a spare.

I have a ticket in SK4 as I can't make it (season ticket). 25 quid. Would need to meet prior to kickoff. 

If interested please pm me your number.

On 03/09/2019 at 11:44, RebeccaCPH said:

4 friends coming from abroad to watch this game. We got two seats next to each other (in SK4) and another couple further back nearish each other (also SK4). We have just heard that the 5th friend who initially thought he couldn't join, has got the time off. So if anyone has an adult ticket available in SK4, please get in touch :)

Thank you.

PM me I have a spare in SK4.

One adult and one concession available in G1, FV £35 the pair. Season tickets so they need to be collected and returned to South Wigston. 

• Like 1

Looking for two tickets to this game on the 21st. Travelling from Canada and hoping to see this game. If anyone has two tickets let me know!

On 07/09/2019 at 18:37, Peckfortonfox said:

2 adults tickets together in SK3

Face value £40 each

I’d like these if still available Peckers..??