Sign in to follow this  
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

The first half - My missis sat there and said why do you watch this, you're supposed to enjoy it and all it does is stress you out. My daughter daddy stop shouting and swearing, I can here you outside. 

• Haha 3

We are back in this and I thought had the best chance in the last 15-20 mins from the Maddison free kick.  Need a few more low diagonal crosses whipped in from the right.  Target Zouma.

• Like 1

Its funny how we’ve spend £100m on players, only major loss was Harry, who has been replaced quite well by Cags and we look so much worse than last season. 

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

Personally I'd go N'didi looks very rattled, poor guy. At least Hamza is confident to make a progressive pass

Maybe so Tanya, but i have seen Hamza play way better games than today. Maybe its the opposition?

Whatever or whichever goes .. I really want to see more attacking players on the field. I like Wingers, why oh why didnt we buy one in the sumer (my biggest bug from last window) 

• Like 2

Just now, splinterdream said:

The first half - My missis sat there and said why do you watch this, you're supposed to enjoy it and all it does is stress you out. My daughter daddy stop shouting and swearing, I can here you outside. 

Same

• Like 1

On the plus side, Vards always scores against the 'top 6' teams, so we've got a chance!

Edited by Aesc

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

A lot was made of Puel and rightly so but I want to see what Brendan has got and how he gets this team to respond second half. His tactics first two games of the season have been poor.

Much of what people criticized Puel for he was forced to do because he had no options.  Rodgers has options and so far, chooses to set us up like crap.

On the plus side, Soyuncu looks fantastic again.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 3

No width, no penetration, forwards well of the pace,the formation doesnt work,very very poor 1st half ...cant get any worse can it??

2 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I don't...but he was better tha this sh1t

No he wasn’t lol 

Just now, splinterdream said:

It’s easier to be a Liverpool or glory supporter like lots of people in Leicester! Problem is real fans you can’t choose who they support, it’s unconditional 

If there was a stat on how many times a team was nutmeged we'd be top of the charts. 

playing some lovely little triangles of passes, it’s a shame they are just fuchs to kasper to evans over and over again 

• Haha 2

Maddison out wide is just the most bizarre and inexplicable blind spot. Its been the worst of Puel this.

There's no excuse for being second to every 50-50 ball whatever our team and whoever we're playing. Basic stuff, need to sort it out 2nd half. 

Blah. But somehow we are still in this. Game of two halves and all that. Hopefully they have worn themselves out now and we can bring on Harvs and captitalise. 

We haven’t been blown away yet, but Chelsea were crafty. Hammered us first 10. Will do again second half. We don’t have the tools to combat them when they sit back. 

2 minutes ago, Woodsey1727 said:

Just shows how much we miss Chilwell when he gets injured, fuchs isn't up to speed anymore, as sad as it is to say I think he shouldn't of signed a new deal and get a new left back like Justin or try Justin at left back like he has done at Luton 

He's not injured. He had a sh1t round Rodgers house and forgot to flush the toilet.