Sign in to follow this  
Smooch85

Pink shirt

Hello guys, my first post for maybe 5 years. I’m currently living in Canada, and I’m after the new pink shirt which is unfortunately sold out in my size on the official store. Are there Any shops in Leicester that stock the shirt apart from the club or are there any sports shops that would stock it?

thanks

May I be the first to say lose weight? 😂 only joking. And sorry I don’t know any useful info here 

• Haha 1

Was going to suggest JD sports, but I've just checked their website and for some reason they have the home kit and away kit but not the pink kit on there :dunno:

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They'll come back in stock sooner rather than later, they won't turn down the £££! 

That's what I was about to say - not like it's limited edition or anything. Saying that, I normally wait until the shirts are discounted before purchasing, but I don't think I will risk it with this one :wub:

As soon as I read this I called the Fanstore in a sub to quasi panic.  They have assured me the disappearance  from the online store was neither intentional nor due to a lack of stock. They said they should be coming back online this afternoon. Crisis averted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smooch85 said:

Hello guys, my first post for maybe 5 years. I’m currently living in Canada, and I’m after the new pink shirt which is unfortunately sold out in my size on the official store. Are there Any shops in Leicester that stock the shirt apart from the club or are there any sports shops that would stock it?

thanks

Barbie ,is doing quite a good range...:whistle:

I don't want to appear to be fatt-ist or whatever the term is, but there are too many shocking sites around the county of hugely fat tummies wobbling underneath the straining, gentle pink fabric.

It really is not a pleasurable sight. You need to be svelte to get away with it. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

I don't want to appear to be fatt-ist or whatever the term is, but there are too many shocking sites around the county of hugely fat tummies wobbling underneath the straining, gentle pink fabric.

It really is not a pleasurable sight. You need to be svelte to get away with it. 

well you tired not to be "fatt-ist" but failed miserably.

Who cares what other people look like this days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't purchased a shirt in the past two seasons but there's no way that I won't be snagging one of these. They're awesome.

• Like 1

Just to add I’m after a medium 😂😂 it’s actually a gift for someone. Yeah I contacted the club they said early October before re stock same with adidas here in Canada 

1 hour ago, glenny_fox said:

Was going to suggest JD sports, but I've just checked their website and for some reason they have the home kit and away kit but not the pink kit on there :dunno:

JD have them on display in the Highcross

Next time you are washing our white away kit from last season just stick in a red sock, it'll do rightly.

• Haha 2

JD Sports have the blue and black ones. If anyone is thinking of buying, I have a 20% online code. PM me your email address and I’ll ping one over :scarf:

Knocks it down from £55 to £44 for anyone not great at maths.

Edited by Leeds Fox

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

well you tired not to be "fatt-ist" but failed miserably.

Who cares what other people look like this days.

Well we all should care as the NHS, ie  ordinary taxpayers, will have to foot the bill for mitigating the unhealthy lifestyles that so many seem in society to expect as a right without payback.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Started as a thread just about a bloke from Canada struggling to get a pink shirt, and in less than a page you already have someone blaming fat people for the strain on the NHS and "what a waste of tax payers money"

Bore off

Are you new to FT?

• Haha 3

Love mine. Wore it to the games this season and we haven't lost yet!!!! If that's not a cue for everyone to buy one then I don't know what is.

Not wearing it Sat though because they play in red.

Edited by Fox92

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Love mine. Wore it to the games this season and we haven't lost yet!!!! If that's not a cue for everyone to buy one then I don't know what is.

Not wearing it Sat though because they play in red.

Everyone buy one and get "Fox92" printed on the back to thoroughly confuse the **** out of 'em

• Haha 1