Sign in to follow this  
Koke

Islam joins Monaco on loan

There was always the assertion that Slim was bought in part to appease Mahrez , I was never that sure whether Riyad even liked the bloke . 

Edited by los dedos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FIF said:

No. They were 2-0 up then had a man sent off at 55mins. They only lost the game at the end. Slim played well.

I stand corrected.

Well done to the big ears, may he net many more for them

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, los dedos said:

There was always the assertion that Slim was bought in part to appease Mahrez , I was never that sure whether Riyad even liked the bloke . 

Does anybody even like the bloke? 

9 minutes ago, sm1 said:

I like him.

Good start for Slimani there. For us to recoup any reasonable amount back off our original outlay, we need him to have a good season so willing him to well. Hopefully he's hit around 10 goals by January and has done enough for them to be interested in making it permanent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sm1 said:

2 hours ago, FIF said:

I like him.

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

I don't dislike him?

I don’t know him :dunno:

• Like 1

Just looking through Monaco's forum, they're loving Slimani!

Also, look at how eloquent they are lol

1850515520_Screenshot2019-08-26at13_47_01.thumb.png.618b952a2602a94e6d438026adfac6d7.png

4 minutes ago, brucey said:

lol 

264F2172-01A2-4C3E-8435-B644040C22A3.jpeg

Ah, it's happening again. So Vardy doesn't like it when new signings start yelling, telling him what to do. You'd never have guessed it.

25 minutes ago, brucey said:

lol 

264F2172-01A2-4C3E-8435-B644040C22A3.jpeg

He reminds me of the class bully from school . Shouting the odds giving it billy big bollocks and then once confronted they shit a brick and make out they are just misunderstood. 

4 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

He reminds me of the class bully from school . Shouting the odds giving it billy big bollocks and then once confronted they shit a brick and make out they are just misunderstood. 

I just used to tw@t them. No misunderstanding then. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I just used to tw@t them. No misunderstanding then. 

Same hence why I said once confronted  . And I was tiny at school 

Edited by baldeagle

39 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Same hence why I said once confronted  . And I was tiny at school 

I was pretty much 6ft at the age of 11. Never threw my weight around unless some Cnut started bullying people - or me. Happened a few times, but the poster above was right, once confronted they generally shat themselves. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, los dedos said:

Teams dont buy players friends to keep players happy lol Come on, Im pretty sure Riyad has cheaper mates. People just assume they'd be friends because they come from the same country.  Find one report or quote that even slightly implies that? 

The internet is dangerous if you believe everything you read on it

8 hours ago, los dedos said:

Slimani comes in then Mahrez leaves the following summer :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The only footballer that’s played for us that I can honestly say I didn’t like was Denis Wise. 

Suzie the Fox? - allow me to introduce you to Martin Keown. Martin, meet Suzie the Fox...

1564604857_De_Loys_Ape.jpg.03231634d62c159d89dd27f3a5930c9d.jpg

Addendum to add...Ben Thatcher, Josh Low, James Pearson, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith. 

Edited by Line-X

7 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Suzie the Fox? - allow me to introduce you to Martin Keown. Martin, meet Suzie the Fox...

1564604857_De_Loys_Ape.jpg.03231634d62c159d89dd27f3a5930c9d.jpg

Addendum to add...Ben Thatcher, Josh Low, Nigel Pearson, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith. 

Nigel Pearson? That’s a bit harsh, all the success we’ve had as a club in recent times stemmed from the good work he put in laying the foundations. Liking him personally as a bloke is fair enough in a way because of his media persona, some don’t like him (myself not being one) but he deserves a lot more respect than to be put in the same bracket as Wise and Keown. 

Edited by pmcla26

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

I was pretty much 6ft at the age of 11. Never threw my weight around unless some Cnut started bullying people - or me. Happened a few times, but the poster above was right, once confronted they generally shat themselves. 

I was the opposite always the smallest didn’t grow until I left school so people thought I was an easy target . How wrong they were . 😉

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Nigel Pearson? That’s a bit harsh, all the success we’ve had as a club in recent times stemmed from the good work he put in laying the foundations. Liking him personally as a bloke is fair enough in a way because of his media persona, some don’t like him (myself not being one) but he deserves a lot more respect than to be put in the same bracket as Wise and Keown. 

Oh **** sake, it's meant to be James...calm down. Surely that was obvious? Where's the edit key?