Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
treer

If we don't beat utd

Recommended Posts

The time has come, we have poor record at OT, our time is now.

Let us put a marker down, they are in disarray.

Play our game, there is only one result, and that is  a City win.

There forum which contains the most knowledgeable fans of any fan forum on the internet doe's not even 50% think they will win.

Compare with their first match where 70% expected victory v Chelsea, and you understand how downhearted they are.

Come on CITY, one more do or die, and see how far we can go.

Edited by treer
  • Confused 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why does this change font size half way through? 

Makes even less sense than this post 

because pigs are pigs, and flies will shiit on dead pigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, treer said:

The time has come, we have poor record at OT, our time is now.

Let us put a marker down, they are in disarray.

Play our game, there is only one result, and that is  a City win.

There forum which contains the most knowledgeable fans of any fan forum on the internet doe's not even 50% think they will win.

Compare with their first match where 70% expected victory v Chelsea, and you understand how downhearted they are.

Come on CITY, one more do or die, and see how far we can go.

Okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Well that's put our chances of winning to bed😕

Do you really think that something posted on the internet can affect the result of a football match?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, treer said:

because pigs are pigs, and flies will shiit on dead pigs.

That's exactly what i was going to say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing like a Saturday night 3 am thread ...

     just after Sunday dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, treer said:

 

There forum which contains the most knowledgeable fans of any fan forum on the internet doe's not even 50% think they will win.

 

:huh:

 

But I'm on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, treer said:

 

There forum which contains the most knowledgeable fans of any fan forum on the internet doe's not even 50% think they will win.

 

 

This doe's more optimistic than 50% because she could see that Youri T's season really kicked into gear from the second half on Saturday... 

 

20180614_17265705_18D_3379.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why does this change font size half way through? 

Makes even less sense than this post 

Copy and paste from somewhere?!? Baffling either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not about the result because anyone can beat anyone on the day so we could lose or draw and play well and I'd be happy and optimistic, a bit like against Chelsea. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leicester as a city should be struck off as a non entity and everything we have achieved should be null and void.

Keith Vaz and Sir Peter Soulsby should have a civil marriage and live forever as one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...